Couple of questions!

ceo418

Our Canada/New England cruise on Adventure of the Seas is just a little over two weeks away! I have a couple of questions:

1. We'd like to have the bed in the king-size formation. Is this the default, or do I need to contact someone about it?

2. We have the late traditional dining seating. There are two of us. Will we be automatically assigned to a larger table, or a table for two?

Okay, actually one more...

3. Our first Canadian port is Saint John, on day 6. If we fill out all the ArriveCan information before we leave, will that be good enough? I'm confused about the 3 days/72 hour thing I keep hearing about. 

Thanks!

You cant contact them ahead to have the bed arranged. It should be as a calif king but if not just ask after you enter your cabin.

There is no automatic seating to a 2 top or a larger table. Its random. Some get larger tables some get two tops. If you dont like it go look after you board and request a change. I wait and see who is at my table the first night before i change. Usually leave it alone  except once. 3 of us at a 8 top showed up. Too spaced out. Wierd. 

14 minutes ago, ceo418 said:

Our Canada/New England cruise on Adventure of the Seas is just a little over two weeks away! I have a couple of questions:

1. We'd like to have the bed in the king-size formation. Is this the default, or do I need to contact someone about it?

2. We have the late traditional dining seating. There are two of us. Will we be automatically assigned to a larger table, or a table for two?

3. Our first Canadian port is Saint John, on day 6. If we fill out all the ArriveCan information before we leave, will that be good enough? I'm confused about the 3 days/72 hour thing I keep hearing about. 

Thanks!

1. It can vary but will most likely be set up this way, if not just ask your steward and it will be changed while you are at dinner

2. It depends on how your reservation was marked as to what size table you are seated at.  Check with the maitre d when you board.

3. You can fill out the arrive can 72 hours prior to sailing.  Choose the marine entry option when filling it out.

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

1. It can vary but will most likely be set up this way, if not just ask your steward and it will be changed while you are at dinner

2. It depends on how your reservation was marked as to what size table you are seated at.  Check with the maitre d when you board.

3. You can fill out the arrive can 72 hours prior to sailing.  Choose the marine entry option when filling it out.

2. .. how my reservation is marked? News to me. How would my reservation be marked. I've had alone at a 4 top or at tables with others. No rhyme or reason.

34 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

2. .. how my reservation is marked? News to me. How would my reservation be marked. I've had alone at a 4 top or at tables with others. No rhyme or reason.

When I called RC to change dining from MTD to early TD they asked what size table I wanted. I guess if you book with a person and not online they note this information.

1 hour ago, ceo418 said:

Thanks!

We always request a table for two when we enter the MDR and always get one.

• Like 1

As soon as we board we head straight to the dining room and set up how we would like to be seated.  Also, if your bed isn't as it should be, just ask your room steward and they will fix it by dinner time.  We have also called Crown and Anchor and set these things up ahead of time and they were very helpful.  

Edited by cruisebabe50
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

When I called RC to change dining from MTD to early TD they asked what size table I wanted. I guess if you book with a person and not online they note this information.

This has always been our experience. It is marked in your profile.