​💰​💰​​Labor Day Sale​💰​​💰​

Is it actually on sale for anyone? My cruise planner has the buy one get one 50% off for the deluxe beverage package, but it’s literally the same price as the previous “sale” when you proceed to checkout and enter credit card information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We leave on 10/15 on Symphony. The Labor day sale vs the one yesterday is a little better, but not much. About $3-$5 dollars cheaper per person for Unlimited Dining and Drinks. Also $4 cheaper for Internet. 

Still at $73 for Deluxe Beverage PP and $220 Unlimited Dining PP. Hoping it goes down more before we leave!

3 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

Came here hoping to read that the sale hasn't started yet.  How disappointing to read that it has and prices have not changed for any of the three cruises I have booked.

The only times I've ever seen prices drop significantly was for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Other than that, they've always been up and down a few bucks. 

Anyone else had better luck or maybe price drops the week of sailing?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tigers04champs said:

The only times I've ever seen prices drop significantly was for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Other than that, they've always been up and down a few bucks. 

Anyone else had better luck or maybe price drops the week of sailing?

Agreed - BF has been good to me in the past.  I guess I'll wait until then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hyster said:

wife and I cruise once a year. both are satisfy with the onboard dining. never purchase a dinning package. is the dinning package worth it?

If the price seems right, do it one time. Then you will know whether it is worth it for you. For us, it is not worth the cost for an entire cruise.(we don't always end up eating dinner on the ship)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hyster said:

wife and I cruise once a year. both are satisfy with the onboard dining. never purchase a dinning package. is the dinning package worth it?

It depends on you and the ship your on. We went on the Allure last and got the Unlimited dining for $175 a person. For us, it was worth it. We loved the restaurants, especially chops.  We ate in the MDR one night, and it was horrible. Could've been just a one off or a bad night for them. 

I agree with try it once and see. You could even just get the chops + 1 dining or the 3 night dining to try it out. 

Not sure what others opinions are on the MDR on Allure/Symphony/etc.

• Like 1