bring back free gifts at end of cruise

duldrum6

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

As soon as people stop getting free things..

Like “bring back the free gifts at the end of the cruise” type of free things? I’ve heard of the upgrade fairy at the beginning of the cruise and the gifts during the cruise as compensation for A to Z complaints  - but end of cruise gifts? Late embarkation? Finding your luggage at disembarkation terminal? Have no idea which gifts the OP speaks of……

Are you looking for Decks of Playing Cards?  Postcards?  Ship Shape Shirts?

When CoCo Cay first opened the transactions on the island were done with fake gold coins.  I forget what they called them, doubloons?   So we had to exchange real money for fake money, then many of us brought the fake money home as a souvenir.  Great strategy.  Of course that is not a free gift.

Eddie

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HicksRA said:

The only “free” gift I’ve heard of people bringing home lately is a possible case of Covid. 😳

I guess I got that free gift back in May. 😁

7 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Conceived my 2nd Child on a Royal Cruise, was that the free gift?

I highly doubt it. What did it cost to raise that free gift? Cha ching. 😁

12 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

I suppose you could end up with a collection of wine glasses at the end of your cruise. Kinda hard to transport. Maybe a set of napkins from the Windjammer. 

How about some towel animals?  🐒

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

I highly doubt it. What did it cost to raise that free gift? Cha ching. 😁

True have to agree, was a Gift but not Free but each was worth it. Especially after their Mother Passed. Have the unusual knowledge of knowing when & where all my Kids were made to the Day, was always while on a short Vacation or Weekend from Army Deployments that Decade. 

• Like 1

When my grandparents passed away in the early '90's we found shoe boxes full of Royal Caribbean card decks and a few drinking glasses with the Royal Caribbean logo on them. I assume they got those as free gifts.

I can remember when Continental Airlines used to give decks of cards to kids when they flew...I also remember Continental Airlines 😂.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

When my grandparents passed away in the early '90's we found shoe boxes full of Royal Caribbean card decks and a few drinking glasses with the Royal Caribbean logo on them. I assume they got those as free gifts.

I can remember when Continental Airlines used to give decks of cards to kids when they flew...I also remember Continental Airlines 😂.

Or Republic or Eastern...

I also remember when flying first class, the attendants would send us off the plain with barf bags filled with miniatures of whatever we had been drinking on the plane.  I always found it humorous that the y gave us the barf bags as if it were a complete "party kit".

• Haha 1