CABINS AND DECKS

malony33

53 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

I always use the "travel website" for the Big Box store so many of us shop at.!!!

I went to the site I think was being referred to here and checked my December 1 Equinox cruise. The deck plan on the site for some ship other than the Equinox, looks like one of the Royal Caribbean ships with the "hump" staterooms.

3 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Can you be any more descriptive?

Unfortunately No. Naming the cite is against CC policiies and I don't want to take the chance of loosing access. 

We migth be able to help you if you provide the name of the ship, date and cabin type you're interedted in. 

On 9/19/2022 at 7:06 PM, malony33 said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A WEB SITE THAT SHOWS CABINS ON A SHIP THAT ARE STILL AVAILABLE?

You could ask your travel agent.

Note that I say that a bit tongue-in-cheek, but also seriously. I was one who often mocked those who would answer most questions with “get an agent.” I have found, however, that a good travel agent can provide a great deal of help in, for example, finding what cabins are available. They have the tools to answer those questions. 

I have mostly always preferred to do stuff myself, going online, searching, making my bookings. But, sometimes your best options are to either call the cruise line and deal with them directly or to get a travel agent and have her/ him do the work for you.

Stan

10 hours ago, stl82 said:

I went to the site I think was being referred to here and checked my December 1 Equinox cruise. The deck plan on the site for some ship other than the Equinox, looks like one of the Royal Caribbean ships with the "hump" staterooms.

Equinox has hump cabins. I booked one for the May 4th ABC cruise.

8 hours ago, TXGREG said:

Equinox has hump cabins. I booked one for the May 4th ABC cruise.

The deck plan was completely wrong - stateroom numbers didn't match with deck plan on Celebrity site, deck names were different, elevators were in different locations, etc. It was just the wrong plan. When I checked today, the correct Equinox deck plan is now displayed on the travel agent website. So I guess it was just a temporary issue. Not a big deal, but I was surprised yesterday when I saw the wrong deck plan displayed.