Vantage Deluxe World Travel - WARNING

HumbleTraveler

that Mr better not be a problem.  I talked to vantage and they said they can’t ask???? Against the law??? But got my boarding passes and of course first middle last are correct. You may hear me in Tampa if I have a problem.I took pic of ressie number and  name and only donnam shows. I should be ok. 
look forward to meeting you both.  Loved the ocean explorer so I know the ocean odyssey hopefully

is same. ?

Mikief. Well stuck in Pbi. My flight with you on Austrian air I missed. Now going at 10pm and unfortunately not getting into Amman until 3am the 16th. So enjoy your first nite and I’ll be the exhausted one on tour day

I just tried accessing the Vantage website.  It came up "bad gateway."  I tried calling them.  No answer.  Not sure if they don't answer until 9:00 am.  Any out there have any insight to what is going on?

Thanks

I wrote an email to Henry Lewis and David Rosen, both executives of Vantage.  I just received this email from Vantage, but I am skeptical.  I just paid my final balance on April 4 for a cruise in August.

Anyone else out there please keep posting updates.  Thanks.

Dear Mrs. Lamphere,

Thank you for your email. Currently we are experiencing issues with our phone service being offline. There is construction work outside of our building and regrettably our phone lines were damaged.  We hope to be back online very shortly. As soon as we are back we will reach out to you by phone.

Kind regards,
Cheryl

I can’t get through to any of the 3 phone numbers I have for Vantage nor can I get on the website- “ 502 bad gateway” pops up. Call failed every time I call. Was supposed to leave on a cruise on April 16th- got a call on the 13th that cruise is cancelled due to damage on the ship and they just found out about it that morning. Said my portfolio stated the 5 options I could pick going forward. Full refund was one choice that I want due to this was the 4th time we had to reschedule. Was told I would get a call within 24-48 hrs to discuss my choice of options. 48 hrs later and no call. I called and the gentleman said “the team” was running behind and it was talking longer then expected to call everyone and I should hear from someone that same afternoon. 3 more days gone by and no call of course. Tried to contact them this morning as stated above and unable to. They are slick and know how to put you off.  I fear they are going bankrupt and it will be a long fight to get my money back! Please share any info if you have any on what steps to take next!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadlamp said:

Lots of comments posted on Facebook, but I don't know what is true.

What sorts of comments?

I received an email (well, 2 actually) from Vantage this morning and I was trying to call them and got a Verizon recording saying "this party is temporarily unreachable".  

Three comments posted.  Primarily that they have been trying to call Vantage and cannot get through to Vantage.  One person stated the they are supposed to leave in three weeks and just found out that their  flights were cancelled.  Another post indicated that people should contact the Massachusetts attorney general.  

I am not a Facebook member.  These posts are in a public part of the Vantage Facebook site for anyone to see.

32 minutes ago, Roadlamp said:

I don't know much about tech, but they were able to send me an email, but no phone call or website.  That's beyond my pay grade.

I got an email apologizing for the outage.  And said we can send an email.

1 minute ago, Roadlamp said:

I sent an email and got no response.

I rather imagine they've received a LOT of emails.  

I don't really understand tech-y stuff, but I'm thinking someone at Vantage was able to redirect all emails to an independent account, and it's going to take a while before he/she gets to all of them.

I think Vantage is going under. After reading many posts on this forum, it is obvious that there too many excuses to count for why flights are cancelled and ships aren’t sailing. I was told my ship was damaged.  Then there is a service outage due to construction next to their building. No response to calls, emails, no access to my portfolio. No contact from any Vantage personnel. They worked from home during Covid and conducted business and answered calls. They could be doing that now if it were true about the power outage. Next stop- Attorney General office!

• Like 1