Is there a RETREAT on Celebrity Reflection?

yogagal47

I am confused as to what is offered re: THE RETREAT on the Reflection currently.  Our friends have booked a Sky Suite # 2108 for a March Eastern Caribbean and say this is for the retreat. Would appreciation any clarification. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

Reflection has not had the Retreat enhancement.  A suite will have access to what used to be Michael’s…and have dining in Luminae.

Thanks for your response. Is there an area onboard where you can book a private cabana? 

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

Yes, up on the "Lawn Club" area cabanas are available to rent.

Hopefully final question here: do Retreat(suite class) passengers have unlimited access to the Persian Garden or is that only for Aqua Class?  If not, can one purchase a pass? Thanks again for your help!

Not sure if it has been rolled out system wide but on some of the ships they are now offering Sky Spa Class for a certain number of cabins.   It's higher priced than Sky Suite but include the Persian Garden -  Kinda a hybrid of  Aqua and Sky. 

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Not sure if it has been rolled out system wide but on some of the ships they are now offering Sky Spa Class for a certain number of cabins.   It's higher than Sky Suite but include the Persian Garden -  Kinda a hybrid of  Aqua and Sky. 

Hadn't run across that in any of my searches for future cruises.  Do you recall any of the ships?  I haven't been looking at E class.

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

Hadn't run across that in any of my searches for future cruises.  Do you recall any of the ships?  I haven't been looking at E class.

It's call Aqua Suite and is on all ships after April 2023.   It's part of the whole category reclassification.  On M class all the current S1 category will be Aqua Suites after the reclassification.   These cabins have a significant upcharge over a regular Sky Suite.   I wonder if it will work any better than the last time they tried Aqua Suites on Reflection when it came out.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, canderson said:

Had to go looking.  I knew I had seen it as i was trying to figure out what it was -   It's at least on the Beyond - not sure of other ships -   It's actually called AquaClass Sky Suite and the price on the same cruise is about.

On the same sailing I'm looking at a SS Guarantee is $5,264, a S3 is $5,347,  S2 $5,447, and an S1 is $5,540

image.thumb.png.0f085cb3c012f90cb104e92b77d58459.png

11 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

It's call Aqua Suite and is on all ships after April 2023.   It's part of the whole category reclassification.  On M class all the current S1 category will be Aqua Suites after the reclassification.   These cabins have a significant upcharge over a regular Sky Suite.   I wonder if it will work any better than the last time they tried Aqua Suites on Reflection when it came out.

We are sailing in an S1 Sky Suite on Millennium in April and November of next year.  Does this mean these will be reclassified as Aqua Sky Suites and we will have full access to the Persian Garden? 

2 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We are sailing in an S1 Sky Suite on Millennium in April and November of next year.  Does this mean these will be reclassified as Aqua Sky Suites and we will have full access to the Persian Garden? 

No.  The Aqua suites are a separate class from Sky suites.  

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

No.  The Aqua suites are a separate class from Sky suites.  

Okay, now I am confused. 

In this post 

23 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

It is stated that on "M class all the current S1 category will be Aqua Suites .."  

So, unless I am missing something, both cannot be true. 

2 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Okay, now I am confused. 

In this post 

It is stated that on "M class all the current S1 category will be Aqua Suites .."  

I suspect (but without any justification or knowledge) is that they may for the transition time  just stamp cards with AquaClass Suite vs Sky Suite.    Reality it is just a marketing shell game to increase revenue and you have the same room you purchased.

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

I suspect (but without any justification or knowledge) is that they may for the transition time  just stamp cards with AquaClass Suite vs Sky Suite.    Reality it is just a marketing shell game to increase revenue and you have the same room you purchased.

That makes sense but there is plenty of time to work it out.  The only real difference is makes is whether to take bathing suits or not.  If not going to the Persian Garden, will not need.  We normally do not do the pool or hot tubs. 

The reclassification was done before they opened the 2023 summer season for booking.

For example if I'm sailing next week on a M class ship in cabin 6145 it's a S1.    If I'm sailing next summer in the same cabin it a Aqua Sky Suite. 

On the short 5 night Summit sailings the upcharge for Aqua Sky Suite is about $100 pp/pd.

Edited by wrk2cruise

3 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

The reclassification was done before they opened the 2023 summer season for booking.

For example if I'm sailing next week on a M class ship in cabin 6145 it's a S1.    If I'm sailing next summer in the same cabin it a Aqua Sky Suite. 

Thanks.  Based on the above, I just checked and our Sky  Suites will still be Sky Suites. 

48 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Okay, now I am confused. 

In this post 

Some will, some won't.  There will still be S1 and separately, Aqua suites.  See here the difference before/after the transition.  There will still be S1 that haven't converted to Aqua suites, so it all depends upon which S1 you've booked, and how they handle that if you booked a long time ago before the transition was announced.  I'll use deck 6 as an example:

Before

S1-1.thumb.jpg.cab0d6c00ad748c0d4d824bb06226ce2.jpg

After

S1-2.thumb.jpg.d38c2e2f5e5d554c1ebb4c5539be97b3.jpg

No retreat as on the edge class ships.  The reflection dosen't have a retreat deck.  We rented a cabana on the lawn which was nice- but no pool or hot tub.  We did get lunch offering, water, champagne and fruit and cheese platter.  Bar service, but you charge to your account or if you have the drink package to the package.   Instead of the retreat lounge, it was Michael's club- which was nice.  Not sure if the S class ships have room for a true suite deck, with a bar/restaurant and water options.

Edited by Cruise a holic

56 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

That makes sense but there is plenty of time to work it out.  The only real difference is makes is whether to take bathing suits or not.  If not going to the Persian Garden, will not need.  We normally do not do the pool or hot tubs. 

It would be a good question to the Retreat Concierge  or your Travel Agent.

7 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

No retreat as on the edge class ships.  The reflection dosen't have a retreat deck.  We rented a cabana on the lawn which was nice- but no pool or hot tub.  We did get lunch offering, water, champagne and fruit and cheese platter.  Bar service, but you charge to your account or if you have the drink package to the package.   Instead of the retreat lounge, it was Michael's club- which was nice.  Not sure if the S class ships have room for a true suite deck, with a bar/restaurant and water options.

It's interesting that they often refer to the Retreat on Reflection when I just looked at the floor plan for Reflection the "Retreat" is still called Michael's Cub.

image.png.de9f01daa08f33e4b4faeefaea7826b3.png

19 hours ago, canderson said:

Some will, some won't.  There will still be S1 and separately, Aqua suites.  See here the difference before/after the transition.  There will still be S1 that haven't converted to Aqua suites, so it all depends upon which S1 you've booked, and how they handle that if you booked a long time ago before the transition was announced.  I'll use deck 6 as an example:

Got it.  Thank you.   It was the "All S1" that threw me.  

I did not luck out and win the Suite lottery.  We are on deck 6 for both cruises by in the S1's that are midship. 

22 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

We have some generous ***** for credit so that might be a good use of that perk. We have three sea Days…