Which ships now have Coke? (Real life experience only!!)

MyTMo777

Jewel was in the process of switching over last week.  

One of our travel group is a Mt Dew junkie, and getting it was easy at the beginning of the week and tougher near the end.  Some bars still had a few cans of Pepsi products left, but fountain drinks seemed to all be Coke products everywhere we checked by the last days.

35 minutes ago, bookbabe said:

Jewel was in the process of switching over last week.  

One of our travel group is a Mt Dew junkie, and getting it was easy at the beginning of the week and tougher near the end.  Some bars still had a few cans of Pepsi products left, but fountain drinks seemed to all be Coke products everywhere we checked by the last days.

Yes.. I had fun watching the Coke techs convert OSheenans on the Cabo port day, and then Bar City on the Ensenada day.. they were fully Coke by the end of the cruise on Saturday 🙂

• Like 1

Weeping over here! All I wanted was a simple list of ships to scroll through in 10 seconds, NOT another entire thread of Pepsi vs. Coke, what other cruise lines are serving, questions about why it matters...GAH! PEOPLE!

I'm out. Still don't know about several NCL ships but tired of this.

• Like 2

I do not know why anyone would need more than this statement from NCL.

Rollout to the rest of the Norwegian fleet

Norwegian has indicated that the rest of the ship’s 18 fleets will convert over to Coke products by the end of December 2022. They didn’t release an official date for each ship. 

And everyone on here stated what was asked so if there is a ship missing just know it will change by the end of the year.

16 hours ago, MyTMo777 said:

Weeping over here! All I wanted was a simple list of ships to scroll through in 10 seconds, NOT another entire thread of Pepsi vs. Coke, what other cruise lines are serving, questions about why it matters...GAH! PEOPLE!

I'm out. Still don't know about several NCL ships but tired of this.

List compiled from this thread:

Bliss

Breakaway

Getaway

Jewel

Joy

Pearl

Prima

Sky

On 10/31/2022 at 11:54 AM, Yesimapirate said:

The Freestyle machine is about triple the cost per serving and in my experience on land, more often than not, poorly maintained.   They often do not replace cartridges when needed and many times do not replace the sweeteners at the expiration date.

Based on my experiences using these machines on land, they can become a sticky (and eventually, smelly) mess if the machines and area surrounding them are not cleaned regularly. There's also the issue of proving that you have a beverage package, which usually means having a cup with a QR code, unless everyone has a minimum of a soda package by default.

As much as I love Coke Zero, I didn't mind just walking up to a bar to ask for a Diet Coke, and I survived without Coke Zero for a week (on the Getaway last week). It also doesn't require me to tote around a special cup if I don't want to. Those cups are extra annoying if you have kids like mine who are constantly asking you to hold things for them.

On that note, next time I will bring a Yeti-type cup next time because the glasses and plastic cups don't hold very much, especially after they put ice in it. However, I appreciate that it'll be my choice to carry with me or not if I want a soda.

Edited by rbxlady

On 10/30/2022 at 7:06 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

I just have to ask.  Would Coke versus Pepsi really sway a decision on which cruise to book?

I prefer Coke with my Crown but have been cruising for 16 years and Pepsi works just as well. 

17 minutes ago, EvanBedar said:

Next time, maybe begin with posting a list of the commenting rules that will best satisfy your need to control everything.  Some of us will try to comply, I'm sure!

I agree plus if she listed the ships NCL already converted from the article that would of made it easier