Night light in Oasis

there wasn't one on the Allure. I am night blind, and we usually bring one with us, but there was a built-in light on Harmony, so we didn't bring one with us on the Allure. I fell trying to use the bathroom at night).

I highly recommend small battery operated lights.

21 hours ago, Tatka said:

We leave lights on in bathroom.

That's what we do.  On most ships, that we've been on, there is about an inch gap at the bottom of the bathroom door and that allows a lot of light, good enough to find the bathroom door (for us, safely) without tripping over anything, even with the door closed.  

• Like 2

I am currently on Oasis, and the "nightlight" in the bathroom is amazingly bright (significantly brighter than the nightlight on Symphony last week).  I often don't turn the bathroom light on at all, day or night, because the nightlight is that bright!

I'm changing rooms next week, so I'm curious to see if it's just a defect in the fixture/bulb in this room, or if all the other bathrooms are this bright with the lights turned off.

40 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I am currently on Oasis, and the "nightlight" in the bathroom is amazingly bright (significantly brighter than the nightlight on Symphony last week).  I often don't turn the bathroom light on at all, day or night, because the nightlight is that bright!

I'm changing rooms next week, so I'm curious to see if it's just a defect in the fixture/bulb in this room, or if all the other bathrooms are this bright with the lights turned off.

We were on Oasis a couple of weeks ago.  Bathroom light was very bright

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

38 minutes ago, badaple92 said:

My experience as well.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, badaple92 said:

3 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

My experience as well.

Same experience for us on Oasis.  

• Like 1

Maybe it was changed as part of the dry dock retrofit, but Oasis certainly didn't have the bathroom nightlight feature when it first sailed, unlike the later Harmony, Symphony, Wonder class ships that do now.

3 hours ago, TheHawk1 said:

Maybe it was changed as part of the dry dock retrofit, but Oasis certainly didn't have the bathroom nightlight feature when it first sailed, unlike the later Harmony, Symphony, Wonder class ships that do now.

I think they did change it, likely because it was so well-received on the other ships.