11-17-2022. WEIGH IN.

KatieDub

Good morning everyone!

The holiday season is approaching way too quickly, I always find it so hard to stay on track when there are parties and events constantly scheduled.

This was a good week for me, I lost 1.5 lbs this week.

I've also signed up for circuit classes at my gym all next week.

12 weeks until my cruise, I'd love to lose 10 pounds.

Edited by KatieDub
  • Like 1

• KatieDub changed the title to 11-17-2022. WEIGH IN.

HI all!

KatieDub ~ thanks for starting the thread & good going on the loss.

My next cruise is 71 days away & I'd love to be 20 lbs lighter but can't imagine that happening!

Last week I lost 0.2 lbs, so better than a gain!

Have a great week & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

Katie thanks for starting thread.  Great loss for you.  12 weeks to lose 10 lbs  I hint you can do it or get close. If nothing else you are focused and motivated. Which should get you through the holiday without a gain.

I didn’t weigh been bad week.  I’ve been stressing about the thanksgiving cruise my 35 year ex, is paying for our 2 sons and their families and his wife’s 2 daughters families- they were very gracious for inviting me to join them ( my expense) got  together with the group - minus the DIL- in the spring. The DIL is the problem.  I will only need to see her at meals.  Only seen my ex 2 x since divorce but the visits go well (I love his wife she and I get along wonderfully.)  

biggest stress this week has been the stray dog.  Have been using nextdoor site to put out his picture and coordinate carrying for him.  He looks like an Argentina dogs.  Stayed in same area for over a week.  He owner sent me a msg - I was skeptical and cautious wanting to protect this dog.  It WAS his owner they located him and took him home - he never got closer than 10 feet to the rest of us - I got pictures of him after got home he looked so happy. 

cruise on Saturday out of Galveston which is only an hour away.  Starting to pack.

• Like 2

Katie & Jo 👍 on losses. Bet you're with them Jan. Hope Belle is enjoying her cruise

Izena, thank you for getting Mr Lost Dog home. Was he microchipped? Reminder to all: it doesn't hurt them to get a microchip and that chip is now (supposedly) registered in Canada,  US, and Mexico.

Hit my waist measurement goal. Back to maintenance 

• Like 2

Hi all.  I weighed in .6 higher this morning, but to be expected since I lost a couple pounds while being sick with the flu.  I’m down 6.6 lbs since we booked our July 2023 cruise and I hope to lose another 25 or so by then.  The main goal is to fit into my mother of the bride dresses that I plan to wear for formal nights.  I’ve started listening to “I Am Affirmations For Weight Loss” on YouTube and as dorky as it sounds, it does help me be mindful during the day.  Good luck to all as we head into the holidays!  

• Like 2

Hello All--Sorry I haven't been on much. Enjoying the cruise! Almost over then getting

ready for the next round.

Can't wait for the next cruise just not the unpacking and washing and packing again.

I know cruel world.😃

Nice to see new members. Welcome.

Katie a good loss this week. Remember what ever you lose between now and your cruise

you'll weigh less then you do now and you'll be happy.

Mt sorry you were sick, glad you better. Nice start to losing for your cruise next year.

Jan glad you rang the bell. How are you feeling?  Cruise is soon for you. Enjoy!

Izena just ignore her and enjoy the rest of the Family. When to bad just don't eat!😒

Nice helping the dog to find it's home.

Jo a loss is a loss and they add up to pounds lost.  Cruise will be here before you know it.

Ombud glad you hit your goal and in maintenance.  Good job. Thanks for saying--hoping I

was enjoying my cruise. Doing "pretty" good on food, not to many desserts, Ice cream but to much

potato's and bread I think. Hope the walking is helping to keep everything even. No gains!

So nice everyone's got cruises booked. Aren't we lucky? Everyone have a good week.

Jan glad your feeling fine but with problems. Are the burns healing well?

Hope there gone or really better for your cruise. I forgot is the cruise just

with your husband or with other family too?

Know you'll have fun, just being away will give you a lift. Going to warm weather?

You and everyone reading to day--Have a great weekend.

Belle - It is two cruises - first with DH, and youngest son and his husband - 9 night Caribbean - love cruising with them - they are so much fun.  B2B - second leg just DH & I - 3 night Bahamas cruise.  Looking forward to it.  My burns are getting better and I think they will be fine by the time we leave.

Our dog (Molly) hasn't been feeling well and she has been staying at the vets (came home today) .... she has pancreatitis .... they have done a lot (cost $4,000) .... but she is now home and is on a bland diet and has numerous pills .... I hope everything stays well.  She will be 11 the day after Thanksgiving.

Omsbud - Happy Thanksgiving to you too .... and to everyone else.  I am cooking tonight as much as possible, so that tomorrow is a little easier.  I make the Pioneer Woman's mashed potatoes and they are always a hit with all the kids.    Jan