Black Friday sale?

inar

Just now, inar said:

Thanksgiving sale the same as the Black Friday sale?

Yes. They give it a different name depending on the day of the week. By Monday, they'll have renamed it Cyber Monday sale. But essentially, it's all the same thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nothing special about the "Sale," whatever terminology they want to use in front of it.  We are booked for the Harmony in January and there was no "sale" on the drink package, same pricing as before.  Anyhoo, don't let a couple of hundred dollars get in the way of a great vacation.  Bon Voyage!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, as3369 said:

Nothing special about the "Sale," whatever terminology they want to use in front of it.  We are booked for the Harmony in January and there was no "sale" on the drink package, same pricing as before.  Anyhoo, don't let a couple of hundred dollars get in the way of a great vacation.  Bon Voyage!

As I commented elsewhere today, I've never seen any real fare sales from Royal. In fact 2 days ago I priced a holiday sale from a TA (one that has never lived up to its advertising) and was shocked to get a final cost of more than $800 above Royal's website pricing. Nuts. My favorite TA (also advertising "sale") has the same total price as Royal does -- same as it was a month ago when I checked. (I keep a spreadsheet for my next-cruise shopping.)

As @latebuyermentioned, maybe pre-cruise discounts for excursions and such, but never on the cruise fare itself.