Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

limelight for PG comedy. Deck 6 forward is the punchliner. The ship coin is down there. You should probably see it if you haven’t.

Seen the coin, but not the club... I love comedy, but I never know when or where it's happening. I do know that I've seen the people lining up outside Alchemy Bar coming in and out...

• Like 2

Vlad is stepping up to the plate now... Straight up margarita with Patron and fresh lime... Hits a home run on his first at bat!... This one is for Volodymyr Zelensky, who's been battling the Russians for almost a year now... Freedom for Ukraine!!!...

PXL_20221211_001445052.thumb.jpg.300c3385714fa36b717a79425754dab6.jpg

PXL_20221211_001447959.jpg

• Like 19
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Seen the coin, but not the club... I love comedy, but I never know when or where it's happening. I do know that I've seen the people lining up outside Alchemy Bar coming in and out...

Punchliner is right by the coin. You could pee on the door from there. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

I stopped by the cabin for a restroom break, and I could almost just strip naked and pass out on the bed... I want to make it back down to Alchemy for ONE more drink, but the forces of nature are prevailing... At one point a little while ago, I almost puked in my mouth just a little bit, and I knew that it wouldn't be much longer... (Sorry for the graphic explanation, but y'all know that I like to keep it real around here...)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Hopefully it doesn't come to that... I usually like to pee on my own cabin... Or, at least the full Monty restroom...

You’ll probably walk by it on debarkation. It’ll have a big sign in the doorway saying diamond meeting spot.

• Like 1

I made it back down to Alchemy just to say goodbye to my two good friends, the "Nikolas"... Not one of those handshake goodbyes, but a full blown, "bring it in" bear hug from both of them... I have no idea when I'll ever see them again, now that the Jubilee is cancelled... I nearly shed a tear when I walked away... (Yes, this sounds a little gay, but it's just how guys say goodbye) ***not that there's anything wrong with it...***

I've been drinking since the second that Alchemy Bar opened, and I've been there pretty much ever since, other than as couple of bathroom breaks and dinner, which turned out to be a sandwich... Not the most exciting ending to an awesome vacation, but I did it MY WAY, the only way I know how... Eating, drinking, sleeping, ect... When I wake up tomorrow it'll all be almost behind me, other than a long travel day home... A cab ride. A flight... And, a subway ride, then back to reality... Monday morning I'll probably need retraining at my job, since I've almost completely forgotten what I even do back home... All of you will have to find something else to occupy your time, as the Celebration Live will be "dead" by then... It was an awesome journey this week. The sights. The taste's. The long walks in strange and far away places... When I get home I'll be going back through the entire thing and recording every single username that replied along the way, and you will all be thanked, every single one of you!... Till then, I want to thank all of you who were here from the back, and those who showed up somewhere in the middle... This truly has been "one for the ages"... I sincerely love every single one of you, and goodnight... I'm about to put my earplugs in and call it a night.........

• Like 60
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Somebody has to stand up to these bullies... To be honest, I'm not a "big guy", but with the shaved head and huge nipple ring, people tend to think twice and tread lightly...

Well I learned something new tonight. 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking us along on your cruise.  It was a fabulous trip filled with humor, unbelievable pictures, dining reviews - what a great introduction to the Celebration for my May cruise. Enjoy your rest tonight and safe travels tomorrow!

• Like 2

Such a great "Live From"--probably your best! I enjoyed your cruise with you. I laughed, I got pissed (at someone putting you down), I even got a little teary eyed once or twice. You rock, Mr. Nipple Ring, o'

Defender of Chogged loungers!! Safe trip home and happy dreams tonight. Xo

• Like 15
  • Haha 2

Sid, post #1865, your goodnight to all of us, your goodbye to all of us, expressed perfectly, it was a great week, you were so generous in sharing your time with us, for all your work, thank you. You said “all of you will have to find something else to occupy your time,” well that will eventually be true but first I’m going to have withdrawal pains from Sid’s Celebration LIVE.

• Like 6