Port Everglades shuttle to FLL airport

texas bound

When we were on Harmony a couple weeks ago DH and I just used the shuttle through RC. It was offered on the app for $15.95/pp. They'll schedule you based on your flight time, and we did self assist disembarkation just so we didn't have to shuffle through luggage. 

We had a group of 12 and we did self-assist. We went right to the taxi line. He said "How many?" I said 12. He looked at me in shock and I pointed to 2 XL vehicles and said, "we'll take those two." And we did.  

We tipped our driver's very well, made it to FLL by 9:00 and paid considerably less than any other option I had researched.

Sometimes the simple solution is the best one.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, texas bound said:

What is self assist? Years ago, you could pay extra, they picked up your luggage, took it to the airport & you didn't see it until you got to your home airport.

Self-assist just means you don't put it out the night before and carry it off yourself in the morning. Other than Seattle, (Port provider) I don't think luggage valet has returned. 

3 hours ago, texas bound said:

Our group of 11 needs a vehicle big enough to accommodate us plus our luggage. We will be going from Port Everglades to FLL airport. Any suggestions? I  don't want to rely on several Uber/Lyft vehicles.

With extended family PE to FLL we've used South Florida Shuttles...Great service they even dropped some of us at different FLL terminals. 

Our group of 11 needs a vehicle big enough to accommodate us plus our luggage. We will be going from Port Everglades to FLL airport. Any suggestions? I  don't want to rely on several Uber/Lyft vehicles.

I would just grab a few cabs waiting at the taxi stand. It is literally a couple of miles an 5 minutes from the port to the airport. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I would just grab a few cabs waiting at the taxi stand. It is literally a couple of miles an 5 minutes from the port to the airport. 

exactly what i would do unless it is mom and dad plus 9 kids under age of say 12 as a number.  More than 3 adults?  get 3-4 cabs and meet at the airport.  

Off Odyssey a couple of weeks ago. We also did the RC shuttle for $15.95/pp, but we had Royal take our luggage off ship by putting it out night before. I think the only restriction for RC shuttle for Lauderdale is that your flight needs to be 11:30am or later departure.

Port Everglades to FLL is literally a ten minute ride. I'm unaware of any company that provides shuttle services for the short ride. A few cabs or Uber or Lyft is the easiest way to go. You could also contact Larry's Limos for a price quote but they will be more expensive than a cab.

1 hour ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

I think the only restriction for RC shuttle for Lauderdale is that your flight needs to be 11:30am or later departure.

Princess EZ-check has the same restriction and is only offered on specific airlines.

If we use a shuttle vs cabs, any suggestions for shuttle companies other than previous one mentioned?

Since you didn't like my one suggestion I'll add SAS & Jiffy Jeff & Larry's Limos. So there you go.

• Like 1