Europe 2024 itineraries and release info

Coral

Princess Cruises is pleased to announce our 2024 Europe Cruises and Cruisetours Program which includes five ships sailing throughout the Mediterranean and Northern Europe.  This new program includes our newest and most innovative ship to date, Sun Princess, sailing in the Mediterranean for the first time! 

The Europe 2024 program includes 5 ships sailing on 162 departures of 85 unique itineraries with over 132 destinations in 34 countries.

• Sun Princess, our newest and most innovative ship yet will kick off her season with a series of 10-day Grand Mediterranean and Western Grand Mediterranean sailings departing from Barcelona or Rome.  She will then sail our popular 7-day series of sailings departing from either Rome, Barcelona or Athens.
    • These 7-day voyages are also combinable for up to 21-days for the ultimate Mediterranean exploration.
  • Island Princess will join Sun Princess sailing 10-day voyages throughout the Mediterranean Sea combinable for longer 20-day vacations, later in the season she will also sail to the Holy Land on 10-day Mediterranean & Israel sailings.
  • Regal Princess will sail roundtrip from London on her 12-day British Isles with port choices including Belfast, Liverpool, Portland (for Stonehenge) and to the very tip of Scotland to the Orkney Islands.
    • Regal Princess also includes an opportunity to see the awe-inspiring Edinburgh Military Tattoo from Glasgow (Greenock).
  • Sky Princess returns to homeport in London on a variety of voyages from 7- to 14-days featuring Iceland & Norway, the Canary Islands and a 31-day adventure to Canada & New England.
  • Caribbean Princess sails many voyages throughout Europe including above the Arctic Circle on her Search for the Northern Lights voyage, sailing roundtrip from London (Southampton).
  • Sky Princess and Caribbean Princess will spend the Summer Solstice at the top of the world when the sun never sets on 14- or 16-day Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice voyages.
  • All five ships sail Spring and Fall Transatlantics for the ultimate ocean voyage between Fort Lauderdale, Galveston or New York and Barcelona, London or Rome.

Europe Cruisetours

Princess Cruises is pleased to offer four unique cruisetours to choose from:  

• Best of Greece: Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Meteora, Delphi and the Acropolis of Athens and its Parthenon. Offered with the 7-day Mediterranean with Greek Isles & Turkey, 14-day Mediterranean with Greece, France & Italy or the 21-day Best of the Mediterranean cruises from Athens.   
  • Ring of Kerry: Offered with the 12-day British Isles cruise, includes a traditional Ceili dinner and highlights the Cliffs of Moher, Killarney and Cork.   
  • Classic Italy: Visit Venice, Florence and Rome’s greatest sights like Venice’s St. Mark’s Square and Doge’s Palace, Rome’s Coliseum and Vatican museums, the Duomo and Michelangelo’s sculpture of David in Florence. All sights are offered with the 7-day Mediterranean with Greek Isles & Turkey, 14-day Mediterranean with Greek Isles, Italy & Turkey or the 21-day Best of the Mediterranean cruises from Rome.    
  • Highlights of Spain:  Offered with the 7-day Mediterranean with France & Italy, 14-day Mediterranean with Greek Isles, France & Turkey or 21-day Best of the Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona. Enjoy the sights and tastes of Spain while visiting Madrid, Valencia, and Toledo.

Attached please find a Reference Flyer as well as detailed cruise and cruisetour fare and itinerary information. 

Voyages will be open for sale on the following dates.

Market 

Date 

Time 

Elite On Sale and Travel Advisor group  

allocations available                                      Tue, December 13, 2022            8:00 AM PST /11:00 AM EST

North America & GSA 

Wed, December 14, 2022 

Midnight PST/3 AM EST

CAPTAIN CIRCLE LAUNCH PROMOTION 

Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special launch discount when they book early. This launch discount can be combined with launch and group promotions.  These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests.  Please refer to the attached fares and itinerary sheets for discount amounts. 

Expires February 28, 2023.  After the expiration date, new bookings will no longer include the discount.  

Edited by Coral
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

• Coral changed the title to Europe 2024 itineraries and release info
1 hour ago, Cathygh said:

Eye watering prices when you convert $ to £. Do Princess not know there is a cost of living crisis here? I am attracted to the ones going to Istanbul and Israel but will wait to see if there is a late deal

when the new itineraries for the very new season where on sale, the fares have always been outrageous and got lower after a certain amount of time.

Have a look at Celebrity, especially Apex from Southampton. Same outrageous prices.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Perfect, thanks for posting @Coral!!!

Any information on ENCHANTED PRINCESS? Obviously she’s not coming to Europe? Is she taking over the Northeast/Canada program from Caribbean Princess?

I do not know.

13 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

when the new itineraries for the very new season where on sale, the fares have always been outrageous and got lower after a certain amount of time.

Have a look at Celebrity, especially Apex from Southampton. Same outrageous prices.

I wish they would start realistic. It would save everyone time.

50 minutes ago, Coral said:

I wish they would start realistic. It would save everyone time.

Bait and switch in reverse. They take their chance people won't re-fare. Any time frame when these will show up on Princess site? Mahalo for posting these.

6 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

Bait and switch in reverse. They take their chance people won't re-fare. Any time frame when these will show up on Princess site? Mahalo for posting these.

My guess is the 13th or 14th. Not sure.

17 hours ago, Cathygh said:

Eye watering prices when you convert $ to £. Do Princess not know there is a cost of living crisis here? I am attracted to the ones going to Istanbul and Israel but will wait to see if there is a late deal

17 hours ago, Cathygh said:

That's an understatement. Ridiculous prices! My exact same cruise in 2023 for 2024 is DOUBLE the price, over $8000 pp for a mini. I can go on Oceania or the Retreat on Celebrity for less than that. Princess better come back to reality. 

• Like 1

I have never cruised with Princess before.   We were suppose to back in 2014 - but my daughter broke her leg and had to have surgery 2 days before we were suppose to get on the plane for London.   

Anyhow.  We are looking at doing Europe 2024 - the same cruise we had booked back then.    So, I appreciate the itinerary, etc. as well as the observation that they generally start high, and (hopefully) have a sale later.

Is the process to "re-fare" the cruise an easy one?    So, you can snag the cabin you want at the higher price, and then reduce the cost later?   

Thank you for any information you can share with a Princess new-be.   I want Princess as they were the only ones I saw that had an itinerary where we could see the Mililtary Tattoo, and get off the ship in LeHavre to have some time in Paris before flying home.

Edited by deb63

New to Princess.....

Historically, have these "Launch Fares" been the best available or are they greatly (say 30%) reduced during the frequent sales?

For example, RCCL always has a "30% Off Sale" based on a "Published Cruise Fare"

Wanting to know if I should book early or wait........

Thanks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shemp2000 said:

New to Princess.....

Historically, have these "Launch Fares" been the best available or are they greatly (say 30%) reduced during the frequent sales?

For example, RCCL always has a "30% Off Sale" based on a "Published Cruise Fare"

Wanting to know if I should book early or wait........

Thanks

We have found over the years that the launch prices are usually the lowest prices you will find.  However, every once in awhile you might find a lower fare.  When we do find a lower fare after booking, we either re-fare or re-book at the lower price.  This can be done until final payment has been made.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hokiefans said:

Hi there,

We are fairly new Elites and wondering when the email notifications about the advance booking windows are sent out?

thanks in advance!

For me -they came late in the day for Alaska even though I could have booked early that day.

Looks like they have more or less removed Ephesus as a stop from many of the Greek itineraries.  So glad I am traveling Summer 2023, as I do not think the 2024 itineraries are really any better.

Sometimes with very unique itineraries the prices rarely drop, so it becomes a take it or leave it situation for costs.  It is always better to search for a European cruise that goes every week or is later in the season if budget is the issue.

Thanks for sharing.

Princess itineraries are very basic each year. They have chosed 10 destinations in one area let's say and they are featuring them every year in repetitive itineraries.

They tried to do something new with Island Princess' itineraries but they are no ground breaking ones.

I hoped Enchanted would have been kept in Med offering some alternative itineraries with more new destinations but they sent it to Caribbean...

The thing about these fares is that they are not simply launch fares for the new season, these are for the much hyped Sun Princess.   Yes, they are high!   I do not know, but my guess is that the fares for this new ship will stay higher, and that they will book up at those fares.  Just thinkin'