Cyber shore excursion sale

Taclin01

12 minutes ago, kayehall said:

Can't get in to look at the excursions???  Only have link to "manage reservations" and not "planning reservations

If you read the link I posted, people give suggestions for workarounds. Some used the app, others tablets, etc...

28 minutes ago, kayehall said:

Can't get in to look at the excursions???  Only have link to "manage reservations" and not "planning reservations

Friends had this problem last night.  Click on your name or initials at the top right.  Then click on Settings.  In Settings click again on the top right and select Upcoming Cruises.  Then you can select Plan my cruise under each cruise.

• Like 1

(1)  Can I use OBC to pre-book shore excursion (my cruise is about one year later) ?

(2)  I booked my cruise through big warehouse agency, can I book shore excursion by myself through Celebrity website? 

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, HSBC said:

(1)  Can I use OBC to pre-book shore excursion (my cruise is about one year later) ?

(2)  I booked my cruise through big warehouse agency, can I book shore excursion by myself through Celebrity website? 

Thanks!

1) It depends on the source of the credit and whether it's showing up in your cruise planner. Usually if it's from Celebrity it is available in advance. You can log in to see if it's listed. OBC from your travel agent may not be available until you board the ship.

2) Yes, you can book your own shore excursions on the Celebrity site even if you booked through an agent. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HSBC said:

IslaSarah,

I think my OBC is from Celebrity, I don't know how to get to 'Cruise Planner" ?

Thanks!

Any OBC that is from X can be used prior to the cruise. It will show up on your Cruise Planner. That being said, here is how you actually GET there:

At the top right of the main X page, you will see "sign in". If you don't already have an account with X, you will need to create one, if you h e an count, enter your credentials. If you are on the mobile site, you will see three horizontal lines at the upper left. Click and sign on there. 

Once you are signed in, click on your name, then "manage reservation". You may have to enter your cruise information if you've not already done that. Once you can see your reservation, you "should" be able to click "Manage Reservation", but that's broken currently. Alternatively, click the blue button "Plan my Cruise". The next page will have all the goodies you can purchase. Any OBC that is available for you should show up at the top of the page. You can apply those funds to items in your cart during checkout.

Hope that helps! Happy shopping!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My discount increased to 35% from the previous 15% for all my excursions for my August Iceland repositioning cruise.  I had to cancel each one and rebook.  This is a true sale as I just booked the excursion a week ago.  No increasing the cost of the excursion and then offering a fake discount.  Real,savings.  Of course excursions for this trip are very expensive.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HSBC said:

Thanks!

If they are available.   I've had some as far out as a year that had some available.   Others nothing.  Yes you can use celebrity OBC  shown in your online account.  Usually shows at top right corner of Plan My Cruise.

Once booked with Celebrity or any agent you can book yourself. 

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

My discount increased to 35% from the previous 15% for all my excursions for my August Iceland repositioning cruise.  I had to cancel each one and rebook.  This is a true sale as I just booked the excursion a week ago.  No increasing the cost of the excursion and then offering a fake discount.  Real,savings.  Of course excursions for this trip are very expensive.

So did ours - I was pleasantly surprised as we have 3 cruises booked and rebooked the excursions on two of them.  Saved alot of $$ definitely a real sale for once!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HSBC said:

Thanks!

42 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

We saved several hundred dollars with this sale for our upcoming TA and Alaska in 2024 - nice!

42 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

We saved several hundred dollars with this sale for our upcoming TA and Alaska in 2024 - nice!

We booked a shore excursion through the web portal last night and YES it offered to let us apply any amount we wanted from our OBC.