Diamond status question.

twonpcb

OK, full closure….We have not cruised on Royal since before Covid so we are probably WAY behind the curve.  

My question revolves around the 4 complimentary drinks RCCL gives us daily that are loaded on our card.  From what I have read, on ships that still have one, daily from 5-7 there is also a happy hour in the Diamond Lounge.  My question revolves around the drinks ordered in Diamond Lounge. Do they know we’re ok with 

16 minutes ago, twonpcb said:

OK, full closure….We have not cruised on Royal since before Covid so we are probably WAY behind the curve.  

My question revolves around the 4 complimentary drinks RCCL gives us daily that are loaded on our card.  From what I have read, on ships that still have one, daily from 5-7 there is also a happy hour in the Diamond Lounge.  My question revolves around the drinks ordered in Diamond Lounge. Do they know we’re ok with 

All drinks in the diamond lounge are charged against your 4-drink "vouchers". No free drinks there.

Only if you are in a full suite and are in the suites happy hour are the drinks included. 

• Like 1

Don't know if this is helpful.  Celebrity still has happy hour 5 to 7 for elite and above.  Diamonds on Royal are recognized as elite. No drinks loaded on your card.  There is no dedicated lounge.  Just go to bars to enjoy (two bars do not participate and the names escape me).  You will be provided a list of eligible drinks on embarkation.

9 hours ago, twonpcb said:

The CAS HH in the DL is from 5 to 8:PM.  Any drinks ordered in the DL will be subtracted from your CAS drinks loaded on your Seapass card. 

4 hours ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

I try to treat everyone as a "gem" and in most cases, they "brilliantly" show their inner selves.

😉

Or course!  I'm razzing him because of comments he made on another thread.  He thought that I was pulling a "superiority card" based on my status, when in fact he's the one with the superiority problem. Really, he needs to get a life and mind hiz own biz.  Fo shiz.

16 hours ago, brillohead said:

The four free drinks per day are ANY drink up to $14 now, too -- not just drinks from the limited/cheap liquor/wine list that used to be served during "happy hour".  

Well.. My husband was getting his Hennessy or Courvoisiers. I was getting very close thing to chocolate martinis, appletinis or cocktails close to what I am getting now (some were identical). 

But as D+ I LOVE new system with 5 drinks any time.

We still go to some lounges. On Quantum class or any class with Viking Crown Loungers and use appetizers while departing from ports. 

• Like 2