Print Dining Reservations?

Rick&Jeannie

19 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I hate to ask a question like this...

Is there any way to get a hardcopy of existing dining reservations other than doing a screenshot of each individual night in the online web version?

Not that I have seen. I screenshot the first night and any SD. Or, nights that are an exception.

Yep. Use the online version. Go to Dine My Way and click each day of the cruise. Take a "snip" of that day and paste it into a Word document. Rinse and repeat until you have a doc showing each day. It's a pain but not really difficult.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Yep. Use the online version. Go to Dine My Way and click each day of the cruise. Take a "snip" of that day and paste it into a Word document. Rinse and repeat until you have a doc showing each day. It's a pain but not really difficult.

It is a pain. What I did was on my iphone, screenshot each day, clicked on albums in photos and you can see all photos in the album, screenshot that. So, tiny but you can zoom in on a day if you need to.

problem is, longer cruises, more screenshots!  😆

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

It is a pain. What I did was on my iphone, screenshot each day, clicked on albums in photos and you can see all photos in the album, screenshot that. So, tiny but you can zoom in on a day if you need to.

problem is, longer cruises, more screenshots!  😆

Oh. I wasn't thinking of the phone. It's not that difficult on my laptop. I could do our 32 day B2B2B for this fall in a fairly short time with the computer. With a phone I would just give up. It's not like having documentation will likely make any difference if they change your stuff on the ship anyway.

19 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Oh. I wasn't thinking of the phone. It's not that difficult on my laptop. I could do our 32 day B2B2B for this fall in a fairly short time with the computer. With a phone I would just give up. It's not like having documentation will likely make any difference if they change your stuff on the ship anyway.

So true!

I print off the itinerary and just write in the time and location, MDR specialty restaurants etc and it goes up on the wall with a magnet.  Easy to do and because its always visible easy to read and remember.

Edited by Sprocket
  • Like 1

My original goal was to get some type of "official" printout in case something were to "happen" to my reservations.  Appreciate all the suggestions to serve as "reminders"...I'll just do individual screenshots directly from the App "web version".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steelers36 said:

If we could trust DMW, we wouldn't need to worry about printing out what we reserved in order to prove we actually had something.

Hah!  I must have hit "post" a couple of seconds before you did....  My point exactly!

8 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

My original goal was to get some type of "official" printout in case something were to "happen" to my reservations.  Appreciate all the suggestions to serve as "reminders"...I'll just do individual screenshots directly from the App "web version".

We’ve booked Concerto dining room each evening for 6:20 at a two top and I guess we’ll see if it actually happens.  I don’t think they’ll even care if you have it printed out, there will be an excuse why you’re not getting what you booked.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

We’ve booked Concerto dining room each evening for 6:20 at a two top and I guess we’ll see if it actually happens.  I don’t think they’ll even care if you have it printed out, there will be an excuse why you’re not getting what you booked.  

True.  I just save it on my phone. Haven’t needed to use it.  But, whatever. 
We will roll with the punches, or not. 😆

• Like 1

On our last two cruises I had a set dining time in Michelangelo dining room. I could see the reservations on my phone and on my computer. Both times when I boarded the ship I found that they had closed that dining room and I was moved to the aft dining room on deck 6. A printout would have been useless. On our cruises coming up this fall on Grand Princess I have set dining time in Michelangelo once again. Hopefully they won't close that dining room. I want that MDR because it's near Vines. We like to visit Vines for a glass of wine before dinner and also like to take a glass of wine with us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

On our last two cruises I had a set dining time in Michelangelo dining room. I could see the reservations on my phone and on my computer. Both times when I boarded the ship I found that they had closed that dining room and I was moved to the aft dining room on deck 6. A printout would have been useless. On our cruises coming up this fall on Grand Princess I have set dining time in Michelangelo once again. Hopefully they won't close that dining room. I want that MDR because it's near Vines. We like to visit Vines for a glass of wine before dinner and also like to take a glass of wine with us.

This must be a trend.  A couple of people on our roll call, including ourselves, booked the Michelangelo dining room and had our reservations go away, and we are unable to book anything in that dining room.  I wanted that deck's dining room because it is away from smoking areas.

5 minutes ago, Times Prince said:

This must be a trend.  A couple of people on our roll call, including ourselves, booked the Michelangelo dining room and had our reservations go away, and we are unable to book anything in that dining room.  I wanted that deck's dining room because it is away from smoking areas.

Did you check on the website version of the App?  You may still have it booked.

Glitch recently in the Princess App. May show up later.

Unless you’re talking about a past cruise.

16 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Did you check on the website version of the App?  You may still have it booked.

Glitch recently in the Princess App. May show up later.

Unless you’re talking about a past cruise.

Used Personal Information - Login (ocean.com) link on my computer (and Kindle) and it shows both the original Michelangelo and the second DaVinci reservations for our upcoming cruise.  Michelangelo doesn't show up in the Princess App.

Yeah, sounds like another Princess App problem.

I went to the web version of the app, pulled up the dining, and right clicked to print. I then selected two pages to one sheet.  This gave me a printout that showed it was “official” while keeping the date and the reservation on the same piece of paper. Not sure it will help, but I wanted it at least for our specialty dining

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fa-Li said:

I went to the web version of the app, pulled up the dining, and right clicked to print. I then selected two pages to one sheet.  This gave me a printout that showed it was “official” while keeping the date and the reservation on the same piece of paper. Not sure it will help, but I wanted it at least for our specialty dining

You've lost me...In the web version you have to click on individual dates to see that *one* reservation.  How are you getting more than one res on a page?