Ask Carnival Corp’s CEO: Call for Questions for Josh Weinstein

CCAubs

57 minutes ago, c-boy said:

" We received A TON of questions (and lots of fantastic feedback) for the lines, and are going to be following up by sending all of it their way as well. We'll also use it on the Cruise Critic side for future story ideas, too" .... 

stayed tuned for part two ..... maybe 🤔

I would not hold my breath for the fantastic future story. 😒

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 3/29/2023 at 6:00 AM, ontheweb said:

🤞, but it looks like we will never find out the questions and answers. What a waste of time for all who posted not only on this thread but also on similar threads on these boards. The next time we are given this "opportunity" to have our questions answered, I hope we all remember this and don't waste our time. 😢

Hey!!!

I was excited to learn that more people are interested in cruising now, than during the pandemic!

🙂    <--- if needed

• Haha 2

Good Morning Mr, Weinstein,  I am Ocean ready ( My cruise is 20 days out), but I cannot get my group boarding time or Qr scan.  I have tried Supervisor Arya ( who was supposed to get back to me in 2 days, that was a week ago, and various other representative of Princess Cruise Line.  My error message is: Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the server try again later ( on cell Phone and computer).

Since, Your demographics are in the older age group; why is there not a dedicated technical support line.  A lot, of cruisers all over the forums are having problems that are using constructive criticism not just chronic complaining.   I Know my particular problem has been going on for weeks, and I am really not happy about the customer response time; and will be reevaluating if I will be continuing to use your cruise line in the future, due to this inefficient rectification on the Princess  medallion app issue..

Sincerest regards,

Seaworthy 71

On 4/3/2023 at 6:09 AM, Seaworthy71 said:

Good Morning Mr, Weinstein,  I am Ocean ready ( My cruise is 20 days out), but I cannot get my group boarding time or Qr scan.  I have tried Supervisor Arya ( who was supposed to get back to me in 2 days, that was a week ago, and various other representative of Princess Cruise Line.  My error message is: Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the server try again later ( on cell Phone and computer).

Since, Your demographics are in the older age group; why is there not a dedicated technical support line.  A lot, of cruisers all over the forums are having problems that are using constructive criticism not just chronic complaining.   I Know my particular problem has been going on for weeks, and I am really not happy about the customer response time; and will be reevaluating if I will be continuing to use your cruise line in the future, due to this inefficient rectification on the Princess  medallion app issue..

Sincerest regards,

Seaworthy 71

Too late to ask a question.  Conference is over.  Mr. Weinstein is a Cruise Critic employee not Princess.  But you are correct, Princess is not user friendly to their older population

11 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Too late to ask a question.  Conference is over.  Mr. Weinstein is a Cruise Critic employee not Princess.  But you are correct, Princess is not user friendly to their older population

Huh?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

😲  Say What !

• Like 2

Amendment!  Jet lag, multiple time zone changes (in both East AND West directions in the same 24 hours), and sleep deprivation….

@CCAubs is CC employee

Mr. Weinstein is CCL…

So thankful there are posters who keep me on the straight and narrow.  

I did get the part about the conference being over correct.  

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Amendment!  Jet lag, multiple time zone changes (in both East AND West directions in the same 24 hours), and sleep deprivation….

@CCAubs is CC employee

Mr. Weinstein is CCL…

So thankful there are posters who keep me on the straight and narrow.  

I did get the part about the conference being over correct.  

We've all been there. Don't worry about it. (Or you could claim you were just seeing if people were paying attention to what they read on these forums. 😉)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2023 at 8:10 AM, Coral said:

I can't believe it has been 5 years (I believe you). The app is just horrible. I spent hours with it the other day because I cancelled a cruise and then rebooked it due to price drop and it took days for me to get logged in! It kept saying my booking number was claimed. What a nightmare.

• Host Kat unpinned and locked this topic