Crown and Anchor Numbers

Oakman58

Do Crown and Anchor member numbers expire?  I ask because our one and only cruise with RCL was back in 2005 and when I booked a cruise on the Explorer for December our Crown and Anchor numbers weren’t recognized when we entered them.  Not the end of the world but just curious.

Call them at this number and add your cruise!!!

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

(800) 526-9723

Membership benefits begin after you have completed at least one Royal Caribbean International cruise. If you have sailed with us but are not yet enrolled, you can contact Crown & Anchor Society at (800) 526-9723 to sign up before your next cruise. If you are outside the U.S. and Canada, call (541) 285-9723.
Edited by nimbex1970
  • Like 1

I’m diamond (not that that matters, just for reference), and absolutely every time I enter my Crown and Anchor numbers for my wife and I, it says the numbers aren’t recognized. I’ve had those numbers for years. I then call the Crown and Anchor loyalty number and have them repeat the numbers they have (the exact same as I’ve entered). It’s a flaw, but it isn’t helping them. I’ve searched many cruises that I was interested in and wanted to know what my cruise total would be with my loyalty status and I couldn’t get it to take. I’ve tried logging in, erasing the numbers, reentering the numbers, only to have the same thing happen. As long as you get credit for the nights sailed, I guess it’s not that big a deal!  Happy sailing!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

You folks think you’ve got problems, my number is 8675309. 

I just sang that in my head. 
I just did our check-in and my husband’s number wasn’t recognized once again. I have called about it before; this time I just took it out. 

3 hours ago, Oakman58 said:

Do Crown and Anchor member numbers expire?  I ask because our one and only cruise with RCL was back in 2005 and when I booked a cruise on the Explorer for December our Crown and Anchor numbers weren’t recognized when we entered them.  Not the end of the world but just curious.

Nope, I've had mine since 1999 (my first Royal cruise!).  Just call and ask, if you have it, send them proof of those missing cruises and they'll add them for you.  I had to do this for Celebrity, when my very first cruise was back in 1993.

Thank you everyone for the responses.   I called and was able to get credit for our first cruise.  My wife still had the booklet that Royal Caribbean had sent us in the mail back in 2005.  I'm guessing RCL no longer rents tuxedos.

IMG_2148_1.thumb.jpg.04daa76fb5be9a7af6ed9129034860a1.jpg

IMG_2147_1.thumb.jpg.ce195af9a86739fd1dee9bc812d487d8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Oakman58 said:

Thank you everyone for the responses.   I called and was able to get credit for our first cruise.  My wife still had the booklet that Royal Caribbean had sent us in the mail back in 2005.  I'm guessing RCL no longer rents tuxedos.

IMG_2148_1.thumb.jpg.04daa76fb5be9a7af6ed9129034860a1.jpg

IMG_2147_1.thumb.jpg.ce195af9a86739fd1dee9bc812d487d8.jpg

That would be correct.

On 2/17/2023 at 5:26 PM, earltonharley said:

I’m diamond (not that that matters, just for reference), and absolutely every time I enter my Crown and Anchor numbers for my wife and I, it says the numbers aren’t recognized. I’ve had those numbers for years. I then call the Crown and Anchor loyalty number and have them repeat the numbers they have (the exact same as I’ve entered). It’s a flaw, but it isn’t helping them. I’ve searched many cruises that I was interested in and wanted to know what my cruise total would be with my loyalty status and I couldn’t get it to take. I’ve tried logging in, erasing the numbers, reentering the numbers, only to have the same thing happen. As long as you get credit for the nights sailed, I guess it’s not that big a deal!  Happy sailing!

I have had that problem before and the workaround I found was to open a text editor (with Windows I use Notepad) and type the C&A number in the editor and copy/paste it in the appropriate box on RC webpage and it accepted it.