Still no cabin assignment

lbfluffy

We leave next Thursday. My husband joked that we will be in a lifeboat.🤣 As long as I can get drinks served to me, I do not care. I have been dealing with some stuff. I am excited to be on board with family. As soon as we return I will be having knee surgery. 

12 minutes ago, lbfluffy said:

We leave next Thursday. My husband joked that we will be in a lifeboat.🤣 As long as I can get drinks served to me, I do not care. I have been dealing with some stuff. I am excited to be on board with family. As soon as we return I will be having knee surgery. 

Don’t forget to keep checking your summary online or the App.  I was glued to it!  😂 

Especially, the day of the cruise, before the port. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Don’t forget to keep checking your summary online or the App.  I was glued to it!  😂 

Especially, the day of the cruise, before the port. 

Yes I have been checking several times a day. I know I’ll get a cabin, just surprised it’s so late. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lbfluffy said:

Yes I have been checking several times a day. I know I’ll get a cabin, just surprised it’s so late. 

I hear they have some pretty nice broom closets for assigning at the last minute. 😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cruisin Camper said:

Interesting topic.  We have a cabin already selected, but have put in a bid for an upgrade.  Our medallions arrived today and oddly, they are white.  What color medallions have they sent you,or are you still awaiting those as well?

Ours were red (Ruby level frequent guest).

2 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

White means it’s the inaugural year for a new ship. I was on the Discovery in April & November last year and both of my medallions were white.

Spoke with a friend who has sailed on Discovery this year also and she got the white medallions.  Her "princess" is her level color.  Ours are blue and should be gold. 

28 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

White means it’s the inaugural year for a new ship. I was on the Discovery in April & November last year and both of my medallions were white.

Yes, we got white Medallions with the print in the color of our level when we went on Discovery. 

3 hours ago, Cruisin Camper said:

Interesting topic.  We have a cabin already selected, but have put in a bid for an upgrade.  Our medallions arrived today and oddly, they are white.  What color medallions have they sent you,or are you still awaiting those as well?

Which ship?  Discovery Princess?  During the the first year for a ship, you will receive a white medallion and the Sea Witch will be your loyalty color.

2 hours ago, Cruisin Camper said:

Spoke with a friend who has sailed on Discovery this year also and she got the white medallions.  Her "princess" is her level color.  Ours are blue and should be gold. 

You should be thanking the color gods that you did not get “gold”. Ha Ha.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Which ship?  Discovery Princess?  During the the first year for a ship, you will receive a white medallion and the Sea Witch will be your loyalty color.

Thanks, I established with others because it is still the inaugural year, the medallions are white.  Wrong color for the sea witch.  Not a big deal, we booked this cruise while on another, so maybe they screwed it up. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2023 at 7:59 AM, Cruisin Camper said:

Thanks, I established with others because it is still the inaugural year, the medallions are white.  Wrong color for the sea witch.  Not a big deal, we booked this cruise while on another, so maybe they screwed it up. 

We’re sailing on the Royal Princess in April. Medallions arrived today. Blue seawitch on white background. We are platinum level. 

On 2/21/2023 at 2:34 PM, lbfluffy said:

My husband joked that we will be in a lifeboat.

Hopefully you can get a "Deluxe Lifeboat" (middle and right in the photo) and not a regular Lifeboat (left in photo).  Either way, your check-in at the muster station will be a breeze.  And the servers should be able to find you for remote drink orders but you may want to hoist a little flag or handkerchief just in case to alert them to your location. 

28,416 Cruise Ship Life Boats Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock 

• Haha 2