I'm having lots of trouble here on our Edge cruise to the Southern Caribbean...

StillLooking4Adventure

So far I am highly disappointed that I can't find things to complain about. I had Steak Dianne last night in Tuscan and will have Beef Tenderloin tonight in Normandie.  I have had no problems having multiple drinks at multiple bars. 

Yesterday they had a music and mixology get together for Elite CC and higher where they had a flair bartender make three different cocktails and served them to the entire room. The comedian and the "Uptown" shows were excellent.  The silent disco was packed. If I didn't require a chair by the pool, lounging elsewhere seemed to have the same sun exposure.  The guest speaker on Mystery and Detective shows was fantastic. 

I know its only day three, but I will diligently continue to look for things to complain about and get back to you ASAP.

20230225_190648.jpg

20230225_175758.jpg

20230225_085914.jpg

Edited by StillLooking4Adventure
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 54

Yea, I know.  I had the same problem on the 2/3 to 2/13 Edge cruise.  Everything was so good the only problem is that they made me get off the ship on 2/13 and I wanted to stay. Now I have to go through all the work of booking another cruise.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Ok, so I got on an elevator today on deck 4 and I had the room to myself. Unfortunately,  people kept stopping it on the way up and getting on. Can you imagine? I thought I had an express to the pool deck , but no, these rude people kept stopping it on other floors and getting on. I'm going to continue to tlkeep track of these abominations son I can let Celebrity know at the end. Till then, I'm heading back to the bar to drown my sorrows. 

20230226_142051.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 14

I find it so refreshing to see such a positive critique. 

After almost a month of gloom and doom and threats of cancelling cruises, it's reassuring that the "Chicken Little" predictions are proving to be all hot air.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

So far I am highly disappointed that I can't find things to complain about. I had Steak Dianne last night in Tuscan and will have Beef Tenderloin tonight in Normandie.  I have had no problems having multiple drinks at multiple bars. 

I know its only day three, but I will diligently continue to look for things to complain about and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for taking one for the team. 😉

But don’t give up! 

Get out there, I'm sure you’ll find more things to keep us on the edge of our seats! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

This may be a bit off topic but.......

We sailed on The Beyond a few weeks ago and was absolutely blown away by the elegance, moderness and the beauty of the ship. Just wondering if Edge has that "surprise" hallway on the way to Eden which is at the aft of the ship like Beyond has. I don't want to give it away to anyone who has not been on an Edge class ship, but that was the most surprising stretch of hallway I have ever seen on any cruise ship. It has a name; The Oddyssey. I don't see this listed on the Beyond deck plans so I guess it is supposed to be a surprise when one ventures through that hallway.

17 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

We sailed on The Beyond a few weeks ago and was absolutely blown away by the elegance, moderness and the beauty of the ship. Just wondering if Edge has that "surprise" hallway on the way to Eden which is at the aft of the ship like Beyond has. I don't want to give it away to anyone who has not been on an Edge class ship, but that was the most surprising stretch of hallway I have ever seen on any cruise ship. It has a name; The Oddyssey. I don't see this listed on the Beyond deck plans so I guess it is supposed to be a surprise when one ventures through that hallway.

I found “the Odyssey” on Beyond’s deck plans. And yes, Edge has the same hallway.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

Yes it does, and it was impressive and a little startling on the same time!

34 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

Yes, it does! I know it is not the proper name but I refer to it as the Funky Forest. on Apex it I call it the Oor Wullie strip - only Scottish guests would understand that! 

D612500C-BDC0-42A3-8C5C-59140B54B993.jpeg

1578AC43-DFC5-45AF-931F-691005D03270.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, wendyam76 said:

Yes, it does! I know it is not the proper name but I refer to it as the Funky Forest. on Apex it I call it the Oor Wullie strip - only Scottish guests would understand that! 

I'm on your wavelength! 👍🏻😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Like 1

Just off Apex last week and my biggest complaint was that there just wasn’t enough hours in the day to do everything they had to offer. We did find out dinner in Oceanview Cafe was challenging so we started eating our dinner at lunch because lunch there continued to be awesome. We sail

her again in July and can’t wait because it’s 12 nights not 7. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

Yesterday they had a music and mixology get together for Elite CC and higher where they had a flair bartender make three different cocktails and served them to the entire room. The comedian and the "Uptown" shows were excellent.  The silent disco was packed. If I didn't require a chair by the pool, lounging elsewhere seemed to have the same sun exposure.  The guest speaker on Mystery and Detective shows was fantastic. 

I love it! This made my night!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wendyam76 said:

D612500C-BDC0-42A3-8C5C-59140B54B993.jpeg

1578AC43-DFC5-45AF-931F-691005D03270.jpeg

Ahhh.........it is the same as Beyond for the idea but Beyond's artwork is different.

• Like 1

OK another few complaints. It took us 2 full days at sea to reach Saint Kitts tomorrow. I can't believe they can't make this ship move faster. We had to spend 2 days lolling around on lounge chairs in the sun baking or playing Trivia or eating or dancing just waiting to get the same Kitts. What an ordeal! 😡

Worse than that, I wanted to take the perfect sunset shot behind the trailing wake and he just didn't know how to line the ship up properly and I had to take this crummy picture instead.

20230226_182357.jpg

Edited by StillLooking4Adventure
  • Like 9
  • Haha 16