Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

How about some lines. …

and the most interesting one. The Port and Shopping desk line. Strange for sure. 

E2B04844-0CC0-47E7-8A41-2A61125DAA2E.thumb.jpeg.239a402e7d7d2dddb3afb73897d1f5fc.jpeg

They were giving away free cheap bracelets:

“Collect your complimentary rope tracker at the beginning of your voyage to receive your free jewelry gifts.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScubaCat3 said:

“Collect your complimentary rope tracker at the beginning of your voyage to receive your free jewelry gifts.”

That makes sense. 

11 minutes ago, ScubaCat3 said:

That word... free... attracts a lot of attention.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

January 2025 - Wonder

John, my husband and I really want to be a part of Bella 2 if the group is open to others. The fact that it is the WOS and sailing out of PC makes it double enticing, only a hope skip and long jump down the road from us. When you know the date and have the group set would you add us and we will book instantly.  You can email me at vlrothwell at yahoo dot com. My husband is crusinghawg on CC.. I am enjoying "cruising" with y'all this week on my favorite "Sister". It is tiding me over till our TA on the Odyssey in April.

Thanks,

Virginia Lea and Paul

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

John, my husband and I really want to be a part of Bella 2 if the group is open to others. The fact that it is the WOS and sailing out of PC makes it double enticing, only a hope skip and long jump down the road from us. When you know the date and have the group set would you add us and we will book instantly.  You can email me at vlrothwell at yahoo dot com. My husband is crusinghawg on CC.. I am enjoying "cruising" with y'all this week on my favorite "Sister". It is tiding me over till our TA on the Odyssey in April.

Thanks,

Virginia Lea and Paul

Anyone can book

We'll chat later 

• Like 4

First night dinner in the MDR. Linda and I were happy with the food. Hot and delicious.

7C19810B-9DC4-46FD-B152-7D557C7BB06D.thumb.jpeg.9da236fb58ca977ca2a233241c26773b.jpeg

SOP, My Old Fashioned. A little strong on the bitters but good.

343A6508-8E41-47A4-B8CB-F8D6E6DD8463.thumb.jpeg.d1388a2afdba84e0f9da189d16651bd4.jpeg

Escargot always a favorite of mine.

8EAC6C74-3A58-437B-9B86-1E02430FE075.thumb.jpeg.beba0069bb157b17ea70f0dbfe194084.jpeg

Prime Rib medium rare. Very good

72B3AE66-C4FC-4D5D-92E4-E3CC3687CFA6.thumb.jpeg.18046677bb7831eb5bf9f7d7c52aa004.jpeg

Linda got the fried chicken and was happy.

A4B2ADCE-AF1E-4749-A923-807EC988892C.thumb.jpeg.7284e10085e41f2a0204c745f78ce4ac.jpeg

New on the menu, dark chocolate custard. A little different but who doesn’t love chocolate.

One thing we did not care for is the fact you can’t have 6pm MTD reservation. The earliest was 7pm for us all week. You also had to stand in line where as in the past if we had reservations we could bypass the line. They also couldn’t guarantee that we would have he same table or waitstaff. We raised concern with our waiter and he brought over the MDR manager. He asked what time we would like to have dinner? We said 6pm. He said how about 5:45pm which we said perfect. We inquired about having the same table and staff so it would be more personalized. He moved us from the 3rd level to the 4th with a secluded table that was the same for all our visits and same staff.

Moral of the story it never hurts to ask what you want and be pleasant when you ask.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1