Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

1 hour ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Glad you were able to dock in Costa Maya this week.  We’ll be back in 2 weeks.  We decided to skip Maya Chen this time.  We want everyone off the ship so we can have it to ourselves!  

We were at Maya Key last month.  The banana chips at lunch were awesome and we took the little animal tour.  DH said the snorkeling was very good. We had a great day there.  

What a beautiful sunrise.  We usually sleep through those.

I hope your wish for an empty ship comes to fruition! So far I’ve only gotten off in CocoCay, and I will say the ship is the most crowded I’ve seen thus far on a port day. Very surprising. Beach pool completely full. Of towels anyway. 😂

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, ScubaCat3 said:

Oasis is really doing the shimmy-shimmy-shake-bang-shimmy-shake against the pier today. Although I am sure she’s not actually banging into the pier, it sure feels like it. 

We might not be pounding the pier but our neighbor the World Voyager is gettin the crap beat out of her.  I had to come inside.  Just watching her bobbing and scraping the rubber bouncers (whatever they’re called) was making me nauseous.  It’s been quite an experience watching that little cruise ship.  I now know that I could never ever do one of those “boutique” cruise ships. It looks like a cork bouncing around in a washing machine.

Also just watched an MSC ship come into port.  Not sure where she’s going but….busy day for Costa Maya.

Edited by RFerrington
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

I hope your wish for an empty ship comes to fruition! So far I’ve only gotten off in CocoCay, and I will say the ship is the most crowded I’ve seen thus far on a port day. Very surprising. Beach pool completely full. Of towels anyway. 😂

We got off briefly in Coz (just went to the pharmacy) and for an even shorter amount of time in Roatan.  When we saw the wind and amount of sea grass floating around we decided to just stay on the ship today. …but it doesn’t take much to convince us to stay on the ship.  We almost never get off anywhere.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

MSC Seascape coming into Dock

(will be on her in June) NO alcohol that cruise. 😂03C094BC-2D9D-4D23-82ED-528A9DA73121.thumb.jpeg.300276ca697cb808ddab74201406fe65.jpeg

We did Seascape in January. Not in YC. It was mostly a good experience. We did Eastern and Western for 14 nights. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We might not be pounding the pier but our neighbor the World Voyager is gettin the crap best out of her.  I had to come inside.  Just watching her bobbing and scraping the rubber bouncers (whatever they’re called) was making me nauseous.  It’s been quite an experience watching that little cruise ship.  I now know that I could never ever do one of those “boutique” cruise ships. It looks like a cork bouncing around in a washing machine.

Also just watched an MSC ship come into port.  Not sure where she’s going but….busy day for Costa Maya.

When we were on Oasis a few weeks ago, it rocked so much that it was worse than high seas on the ocean.

5 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We got off briefly in Coz (just went to the pharmacy) and for an even shorter amount of time in Roatan.  When we saw the wind and amount of sea grass floating around we decided to just stay on the ship today. …but it doesn’t take much to convince us to stay on the ship.  We almost never get off anywhere.

same for us…… thought about getting off here, but it would break my streak of three straight port days onboard 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2