Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

Thanks everyone for letting us follow along.  I've been lurking for over a year on roll call.  I was on the cruise and we all had an excellent time.  Same problems with the toilets, unsalted butter etc. 🙂

I just want to thank you all for being so inclusive I feel like if we hadn't have brought our teens and our parents we could have joined right in with you guys and you would have welcomed us right in.  Hopefully by Bella 3 or 4 our kids will be old enough we can leave them and come join you all!!

• Like 8

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Hard to believe that movie was almost 40 years ago.

The Breakfast Club for high school reminds me of Animal House for college.  I first saw Animal House before I went to college and I thought… how silly!  College isn’t like that!  Two years later at The University of Georgia…college was exactly like that movie!

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

6 minutes ago, dpostman said:

I really hope the RCI bean counters don't read this thread, or else the Beverage package prices are going to be sky high for Bella II. 😲

dp

The 32 or so of us would have barely made a dent to their bottom line $$$

Cheers 🍻 

🤣😂😅

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, dpostman said:

Oh.... and I possibly may have just booked this... image.png.279341e3950fc3684b32400449403bb9.png

But I have not told my wife yet... 🤫🤐

dp

That's okay.  It's a surprise, right?  My hubby doesn't know I booked a GS to surprise him.  Not telling him for another 683 days is going to kill me.  😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

@seadog loved both of the videos. The one for Sue was beautifully done and had me crying at my desk. The second one made me realize that I need to stop lurking and book Bella 2. Thank you and all the others that took those of us at home along on your wonderful cruise.

• Like 5

@Sea Dog, that compilation video was AMAZEBALLS!!!!

All the little elements coming together, that took SERIOUS skill. 

I know you're retired, but you really ought to look into doing some production work on the side.  (and you can use that all that extra money to buy yourself some Pappy! LOL)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Video Time

Here's a little diddy to show what a great time we had on the Bella Cruise. Sorry if I couldn't get everyone in. 

ENJOY!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you, Greg!!!!!  AWESOME!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

I know you're retired, but you really ought to look into doing some production work on the side.  (and you can use that all that extra money to buy yourself some Pappy! LOL)

@Sea Dog I think Sea Dog should get a job with RCI making videos that way we all get the family discount.😃

• Like 6
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

Hmmmmm…. Pappy….must edit videos….

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

@Sea Dog I think Sea Dog should get a job with RCI making videos that way we all get the family discount.😃

I would take that. If Matt from the other blog can get free cruises as an influencer why can’t I?

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I would take that. If Matt from the other blog can get free cruises as an influencer why can’t I?

Absolutely! But OB was thinking about extending that discount to him. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

That would be US. I am not self centered. Everyone keeps saying this is a family on this thread. 😊

Excuse me, OB. I’m sorry I misunderstood. Thank you for including all of us. 😁Greg sure does have a big family!

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 4