Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

20 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

What a game. I almost turned it off when they were down 12. I hope you got to see it. 

Got to see it.  The first half I thought we were going to get embarrassed.   About the middle of the second half I stopped trying to keep up with this thread and watched the game closely. 

20 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, John did an Awesome job in arranging all of this and all his extra work into making name plates, ornaments, etc. definitely was above and beyond.     

@John&LaLa Hope you feel better soon😍

FWIW, they're a challenge to organize correctly

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I usually like humans🤣   Hope you enjoyed your butter

Your tuna looked delicious so did the brownie.

I liked the humans when they served the flat bread pieces pre covid

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I have to apologize to everyone tonight. We are finishing dinner at Chops but will not be able to make it to Schooner to say goodbye. My knee is killing me and my cankles are so swollen I have a hard time walking. Needless to say getting old is a pain in the you know what. 

I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed this week. It’s been life changing for me. I now have life long friendships that I will cherish forever. 

This cruise has renewed my faith in humanity in that you can take a variety of people who don’t know each other very well and have never met and becomes close friends over our bonds of cruising and posting on cruise critic.

I look forward to staying in touch with many of you and also cruising together in the future. We are family now bonded over the love of a little dog that has captured our hearts.

Safe travels until we meet again.

Cheers,

Sea Dog

• Like 59

30 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We had dinner at Coastal Kitchen tonight. 

I had the fennel soup and Lisa had the caesar salad to start.  More importantly we started with bread and butter. Ignore the humans and olive spread. 

A9F2B6CF-21CF-4266-8973-C08BC3C3B830.thumb.jpeg.892f245c9ac849020f960bb208cef450.jpeg

0B3E4912-B091-4635-9384-3D0A6CC0CBAD.thumb.jpeg.7f752ea4fe4b87fb4d749174daf68ea4.jpeg

I had the tuna. 

ECCDDF21-0B0D-498B-ADD5-5F76F1E3538D.thumb.jpeg.4e8d720a07646dffc6524f0d595bc2f3.jpeg

Lisa had the grilled veal chop. 

3BB902E2-3A8F-4E77-BD0C-15921BDC2852.thumb.jpeg.28359ad353e16b4ba4e25c3023388aef.jpeg

Ice cream brownie for me. The 7 year old beside me had it, so I figured why not. 

F81B48C4-4AFD-4BD9-ABE9-C0FCCE285291.thumb.jpeg.55bd1c71cc520339141972e40e9f9c77.jpeg

Cheese cake for Lisa. 

03A36849-02CC-4028-81BF-4EFC03C7D199.thumb.jpeg.f354e70083d1302a0b39c237b23f5be2.jpeg

From the looks of your butter, it must be very cold in CK this evening…

• Haha 11

13 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Have you ever gone to a crab restaurant where they put paper on the table and dump the crabs and fries on the paper? 

Another is a Low Country Boil. It is loaded with Shrimp, sausage,  corn on the cob and a variety of other stuff.  After cooking it is tossed out on paper or tray for all to enjoy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Another is a Low Country Boil. It is loaded with Shrimp, sausage,  corn on the cob and a variety of other stuff.  After cooking it is tossed out on paper or tray for all to enjoy.

Yes, I have had and made boils like that too!    

As our family loves to go crabbing down the shore as well as eat crabs. A couple years ago I bought one of those brown paper rolls with crab print on it (it's about 4 or 5' tall and never ending length).    We have used it many times and the roll still has a lot left.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I have to apologize to everyone tonight. We are finishing dinner at Chops but will not be able to make it to Schooner to say goodbye. My knee is killing me and my cankles are so swollen I have a hard time walking. Needless to say getting old is a pain in the you know what. 

I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed this week. It’s been life changing for me. I now have life long friendships that I will cherish forever. 

This cruise has renewed my faith in humanity in that you can take a variety of people who don’t know each other very well and have never met and becomes close friends over our bonds of cruising and posting on cruise critic.

I look forward to staying in touch with many of you and also cruising together in the future. We are family now bonded over the love of a little dog that has captured our hearts.

Cheers,

Sea Dog

Greg & Linda 

I agree 💯 with you 

Really nice meeting you and safe travels 

Bon Voyage 

See you again one day 

Cheers and thank you for making the list a fun journey 🥃

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

@john&lala I was waiting for the Farewell Show😢

Good as it gets, unfortunately 

But I do get an FCC😉

20230318_194207.thumb.jpg.4ca2ff9f457357bf19534e5b51e86a64.jpg

Now Laura did score these bad boys on St Patrick Day. They're coming home

20230318_194225.thumb.jpg.860ac5641be8670f3c2a636651ae9b96.jpg

Laura will distribute these tomorrow,  I can't even get breakfast. 

20230318_164527.thumb.jpg.4f9bce2962da59ec49d3a45882d2c7a8.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Cheers,

Sea Dog

Sorry you are not feeling well. I'm sure it is a bit of a disappointing ending. It is always much worse to not be well when away from home. Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Did you get to watch it?  Great finish.  Devo Davis had a great game.

I got to see parts of the second half. Keep waiting for the collapse that never happened, thank goodness. And yes Devo was great down the stretch then RC4 took over. We keep playing!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Cheers,

Sea Dog

Cheers 🍻 cruising brother!  Safe travels 

Maybe we will cross paths sometime or until Bella 2 ?  who knows!

Thanks to all who made this thread happen and so much fun to follow.  

Cheers 🍻 Mark

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I really wanted a proper send off.

Could have been epic

Agreed. We will do it again.

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sorry you are not feeling well. I'm sure it is abit of a disappointing ending. It is always much worse to not be well when away from home. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks. I was going to get some water pills in Mexico but held off because of my blood pressure medicine. It already has a diuretic and I need to check with my doctor before taking.

• Like 8