The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday March 22nd, 2023

StLouisCruisers

1 hour ago, cruzn single said:

@Overhead Fred, didn't realize that you were on the same cruise.  I never really joined the Roll Call on both segments, because because by the time I booked, the Roll Call was intimidating (over 16 pages long).  I hope to meet all of you on this cruise(s).  

Maybe we should have a Daily Thread Meet & Greet!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

My happy dance news is having been able to exchange our Nieuw Statendam verandah cabin on Deck 8 to a Vista on Deck 7 during our Norway cruise in May for no extra cost-and we were able to keep all the perks we had. 

Yay Susie 👏 👏 👏. Well done!!!

@Cruzin Terri I know it was disrupting - but good news that the renovations are nearly all done 👍 Good luck with our internist appointment 🤞 

11 hours ago, bennybear said:

Life can certainly turn on a dime,  I too had not great news on my last tests and now need a biopsy.  deja vu,  and this too jeopardizes a trip that we have use it or lose it flights to Europe.  

Oh no Brenda - I am so sorry to hear this.  Prayers for you and your biopsy results 🙏🏻   Hoping your flight will be used and not lost 🙏🏻 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 3/22/2023 at 2:52 PM, bennybear said:

Hello and thanks all.   Sorry to hear all the turmoil and loss.    
@kochleffel so sorry for the loss of your beloved cat

@dfish wishing you good luck tomorrow 

@cruising sister so sorry to hear of the loss of your son!  Sending gentle hugs as you remember his birthday.  Hope the healing begins as your cast is removed.

@mamaofamigood luck on your cataract surgery!

@Vict0riannhope you can make the best decision for your health and we’ll being 

@marshhawk I am just so sorry to hear of this new spot. I hope you can still go on the cruise, but perhaps check if you have any credit card insurance or with the cruise line to see what your options are or if you can perhaps move the cruise.  Your health is most important.

@JazzyVhope theshots help your kneew

@Cruising-along so nice there is some good news!  Mine also reversed and retreated to osteopenia, as did my friends today!  So enough calcium and proper exercise definitely helps.  

Life can certainly turn on a dime,  I too had not great news on my last tests and now need a biopsy.  deja vu,  and this too jeopardizes a trip that we have use it or lose it flights to Europe.  

I missed this post, Brenda -- was surprised to see you on the care list, so I looked back.  Extra prayers are with you and holding your hand in spirit, my friend.  Hold a good thought.

Maxine

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1