Why aren't the dining room menus in the APP?

Going on a 5 nighter out of Cape Liberty in May on Liberty of the Seas..... all checked in, have the APP... and was looking for the "themes" of the dining room.  Friends going in a few weeks see their menus in the APP -  There are theme nights now - French, Carribean, etc.  

The APP for our cruise shows nothing.  No menus like in the past when you click on the main dining room.

What's up?

Your friends are seeing the current menu not necessarily the menu for their cruise. But since all upcoming cruises are seven days, it's probably the same. Find a menu from a five night cruise from another port to get an idea.

32 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

The menus show up in the app about a week before sailing.

At least this has been our experience 

Ditto for our 4 night Brilliance cruise at the end of March. As far as I remember, the menus were accurate.

Also, I found that if I click the MTD dining room, there are no menus.  But if I click on one of the other dining rooms, they are there.  It’ll be the same menu no matter which dining room you are assigned to.  

8 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

The menus show up in the app about a week before sailing.

At least this has been our experience 

Lol. We're on EN on Saturday and menus only go out 8 days for a 12 night cruise. Once we board I know they'll be updated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BND said:

Lol. We're on EN on Saturday and menus only go out 8 days for a 12 night cruise. Once we board I know they'll be updated.

had hoped much sooner

i keep ckg for menus past day 6 on upcoming 9 night sailing early May   Believe it’s doing 7 night sailings now

want to book specialty restaurants in advance  for days that aren’t appealing to us    Will keep ckg 

The Main Dining Room Tab disappeared from the app for our May Oasis Cruise.  It was there earlier this week and all of the menus were there.  Then the menus disappeared, but the Main Dining Room tab was still there and it had the little picture of the ship that says they are working on finalizing details.  Now no main dining room at all.  I have to assume the dining room still exists🤣🤣🤣, so I am guessing either they are making some menu changes or they are adding lunch/brunch menus.