Johnny Rockets

It’s a while since I have been to Johnny Rockets on a cruise but sailing on Explorer soon.  Does anyone know what the current charges are? and if possible what is offered on the breakfast menu.  Many thanks. 

1 minute ago, marielco said:

It’s a while since I have been to Johnny Rockets on a cruise but sailing on Explorer soon.  Does anyone know what the current charges are? and if possible what is offered on the breakfast menu.  Many thanks. 

I dont think explorer has a breakfast menu. The free Johnny rockets breakfast is on oasis class though. 

Not sure seems like lunch was 12.99. But I could be wrong and that didnt include the milk shake. 

33 minutes ago, marielco said:

if you go into the app under dining, it will have the menu with prices.  For Navigator, mine is showing $12.99 +18% for the various burgers.  No breakfast menu on Explorer.  As Firefly said, only on Oasis class ships

13 minutes ago, marielco said:

Many thanks, had not realised the breakfast was only Oasis class.

I think the milk shakes (I might avoid the Vanilla lol)  ice cream sundaes are extra ?

Yes but if I order food I can use one of my free vouchers on one. I saw someone post emerald gets half off shakes. I doubt many pay, but idk. 

On 4/7/2023 at 4:22 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

well take my advice and DO NOT get the vanilla shake at Johnnys.  I t was just plan tasteless and yuk.

LOL, that's how I feel about most vanilla shakes in general.  

37 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

Or Kraken  :classic_wink:

Had a Kraken rum and coke, coke from Mexico, about two hours ago while cooking chicken thighs on the BBQ.  Yesterday we were up in Big Bear with a 22 degree temp at 4pm, today 2 hour drive down the mountain it is 76 degrees in the backyard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Had a Kraken rum and coke, coke from Mexico, about two hours ago while cooking chicken thighs on the BBQ.  Yesterday we were up in Big Bear with a 22 degree temp at 4pm, today 2 hour drive down the mountain it is 76 degrees in the backyard. 

Kraken rum and Dr. Pepper/Cream Soda.  Iiiiiiiiiii like it.  

7 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Or Kraken  :classic_wink:

On Navigator, Johnny Rocket's Express will add liquor to your milkshake. No cost if you have the DBP. (Or maybe if you use a voucher) ☺️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Kracken and Diet Mtn Dew -- love it. 

• Like 1

We think JR has gone downhill.  Their onion rings used to be good and have real onions, now they are just fried bits of onion and don't taste like onion rings at all.  For the price, I would skip JR.

BTW - If the BOGO applies for meals in JR varies by ship.  In some you can use the BOGO for the meal and on other ships you cannot.  If you have the Unlimited Dining Package, JR is included.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Happy Easter, bro! JR vanilla shakes are especially tasteless. Chocolates and strawberry are not much better.

Hmm chocolate was great in Feb on Oasis, I feel like expectations for milk shakes should be tempered, they are after all not TikTok famous like icynspicy in Miami

image.thumb.jpeg.57355717768971893f414582ad2f967e.jpeg