Zenith Laundry Perks

viperfoth

I know this was asked before but I can't find the post.

Zenith gets unlimited laundry but it is not clear if dry cleaning or pressing is included with that. Anyone have recent experience and know?

Do we have to do anything special to have the Premium Drink package added to our Sail Only Rate or does it auto happen?

Yes, dry cleaning and pressing are included. You pay for the drink and internet packages if you are in Aqua Class or above.  They are included in other classes of cabins. I normally book Aqua Class, but I will no longer book it because I don't like paying double for some benefits.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alakegirl said:

Zeniths don’t pay for drinks and internet no matter what class of stateroom they book, do they?

The AI is required if you are in Aqua Class or above so you pay for an item that is included as a  benefit.  That's what I meant when I said "paying double".

51 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Zeniths don’t pay for drinks and internet no matter what class of stateroom they book, do they?

Please read post #2

As a free laundry pack.Its only good from 2nd day through 2nd last day of the cruise.

Edited by verizon

42 minutes ago, verizon said:

Please read post #2

As a free laundry pack.Its only good from 2nd day through 2nd last day of the cruise.

They say that but I've seen out Dinner Jackets for pressing on the Fist Day and even though advised it wasn't covered the Laundry didn't charge.     Really didn't matter as the First Chic night was day two and the jackets defiantly needed pressing.

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

They say that but I've seen out Dinner Jackets for pressing on the Fist Day and even though advised it wasn't covered the Laundry didn't charge.     Really didn't matter as the First Chic night was day two and the jackets defiantly needed pressing.

I didn't realize it wouldn't include Day 1. Why would that be? As Elite Plus we have always sent out on the first day and were never charged.

Seems strange just for Day 1. 2nd to last day is understandable.

We generally pack a week before departure.  While our cruise clothes are not fussy I frequently send out several items for pressing only several days after we board.  The Zenith laundry perk includes unlimited pressing and dry cleaning in addition to the laundry services.