What a great couple of weeks it has been!

mac_tlc

I just wanted to start this thread to thank all of the live reviews we have all had the joy of following these past couple weeks! It certainly has helped those of us stuck on land ! Specifically,

@Jim_Iain Wonderful report on Apex TA and the preceding cruise. Looking forward to the upcoming voyage too! Great pictures as always and thanks for the menus and food pix! Somehow I have to get to Spike Island!

@bnurick Taking us along on the Silhouette TA, solo, in Aqua. Very interesting how you managed a solo TA. I may need to do this one next spring, but not solo😂

@DaKahuna Heading in the opposite direction in yet a different pass of ship, on Millennium through the Panama Canal. I love reading about the differences in ship and food offerings as well. 

@Lastdance and @mauimary Heading East on what may currently be our favorite ship. Good to see some staff we recognize. So many familiar sites! We will be doing the Western TA on her next fall. 

@twangster A different ship (Radiance of he Seas) a different line (but related!). As usual some spectacular photography and interesting tidbits on the Panama Canal. Twangster, I still miss periscope !!😞 .

@Ken the cruiser A bucket list trip for us for sure. Different hemisphere, at least to start! Some great excursions to a part of world we hope to visit some day. 

@StartrainDD and @abbydancer Bringing an M class up north for the summer! Being in CT, we often look at these repos that end in NY/NJ. Saves some flying miles for us! Hopefully another future trip for us. 

I don’t recall ever having so many live reports at one time! I typically hate when all the ships leave FL, but it was fun to follow the journeys of these 9 folks. 

Thanks for taking us with you and sacrificing some of your vacation time to post here! 

mac_tlc

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

Have to second this!  I have struggled to keep up with them all but thanks to my self-imposed cocktail hour i take it all in from the comfort of my patio!  It's 30 days until my next cruise and reading the adventures of others helps fill the void.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bnurick said:

Thank you @mac_tlc I am in ORD waiting on a connection.  I was in Concierge Class for this one.  Appreciate being part of the CC community.  Cheers!

I guess it’s hard to keep them all straight! 😂😂

• Like 1