Say a prayer for JH or send positive thoughts his way

Eli_6

• Eli_6 changed the title to Say a prayer for JH or send positive thoughts his way

He's an amazing son.  I loved hearing how everytime he returned home he would get her groceries and her favorite foods and flowers.    As soon as she fell, he has been by her side.  Not a lot of people are so selfless.  Sometimes he can be over the top but he did me right on a cruise ages ago when I asked for help.  He is fun to follow on social media. 

I am glad she didn't pass on their Mother's Day. That would be a very bleak reminder. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Clearwater said:

He's an amazing son.  I loved hearing how everytime he returned home he would get her groceries and her favorite foods and flowers.    As soon as she fell, he has been by her side.  Not a lot of people are so selfless.  Sometimes he can be over the top but he did me right on a cruise ages ago when I asked for help.  He is fun to follow on social media. 

I am glad she didn't pass on their Mother's Day. That would be a very bleak reminder. 

They really seemed to have a very special relationship. I’m sure he will miss her dearly. Very sad. 

He also really came through for me when I was having some confusion with the special needs department on our son’s first cruise on Carnival. He was so very kind and helpful. He has a really big heart. 

22 hours ago, Clearwater said:

He's from England.   They do not have the same date for Mothers Day.  Theirs is on March 19th.  Not sure when she passed away but they are two different days.  I think people forget he isn't from the US.

Edited by Caps_Shield

Thank you - that is why I stated I was glad she didn't pass on THEIR Mother's Day.  Her passing, I believe, did fall on the US Mother's Day which made me think of it.  

Would be horrible. My mother lost a child on Mother's Day, one never recovers from those reminders.