The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday May 22nd, 2023

richwmn

Today is Buy a Musical Instrument Day, National Maritime Day, and World Goth Day

When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.--Groucho Marx

Meal Suggestion for today - Stuffed Eggplant Parm
Drink of the Day - White Russian
Wine of the Day - St Francis Pinot Noir, California
Destination of the Day - Geiranger, Norway

Today in History:
1992 Johnny Carson's final appearance as host of "The Tonight Show"

Ship Locations

Eurodam
Juneau, Alaska 1300-2200

Koningsdam
Tracy Arm/Endicott Arm/Juneua, Alaska 0900-0930

Nieuw Amsterdam
At Sea destination Ketchikan, Alaska eta 23 May

Nieuw Statendam
Honningsvag, Norway 0800-1800

Noordam
Hubbard Glacier, Alaska 1500-1800

Oosterdam
Lisbon, Portugal a0700

Rotterdam
Ulvik, Norway 0800-1500

Volendam
Ketchikan, Alaska 1100-1900

Westerdam
At Sea destination Juneau, Alaska eta 23 May

Zaandam
Eastport, Maine 0700-1400

Zuiderdam
At Sea destination Ringaskiddy (Cork), Ireland eta 23 May

0522Atlantic.thumb.png.e5a7f486cba676c5057e1f7917a8bfa2.png

0522Alaska.thumb.png.bf0de44ad1fb39081e4222b4c1c2fb01.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 16

Good morning Dailyites and thanks for the Daily Report. 

I hope everyone has a great day! 

1992 Johnny Carson's final appearance as host of "The Tonight Show". 

Miss the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. 

IMG_0003.JPG

Edited by seagarsmoker
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 3

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.

A sunny spring day to celebrate Victoria Day, maybe I'll do some gardening.

I won't be buying a musical instrument.  I salute the Maritime industry.   Not a fan of Goth.

Very amusing quote.

I'll pass on the meal and the drink.  I hope the wine is good.

We were in Geiranger many years ago, I'll look for pictures.

I miss Johnny too.

Prayers for everyone.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a great day!

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

Monday  May 22 care and celebration list

Crabby Patti caring for DF  who is no longer ambulatory

Jazzyv with knee and back pain but doing things

Cunnorl recovering from surgery 

Cruznterri’s dh taking it easy after mohs surgery

1angelcat with a very sick kitty

Heartgrove concerned for Sam

NextOne with new afib concerns

Superoma’s family on the death of her father

Wildfire and tornado victims

Smoke from the wildfires moving east

Too many shooting victims every day

Citizens of Ukraine and the Sudan 

Flooding victims in Ravenna, Italy

From the rotation:

Summer Slope’s friend with a brain injury

Scrapnana getting chemotherapy

NextOne needing valve surgery 

Former president jimmy Carter in Home hospice care

Celebrations

Victoria Day in Canada (nickname may two four)

Tana, celebrating small wellness victories as they

Rafinmd fleshing out September and November cruises

Cruising-along good nephrologist appointment 

Summer slope’s Bailey doing better

Many Dailyites cruising or with upcoming cruises

5 days Oceansaway17 (Disney fantasy 5/27 to June 3)

6 days for DeniseT (n. Amsterdam 5/28 to June 4)

Cruising 

Crazy For Cats(Zaandam to 5/27)

Jazzyv cruise, Germany vacation to 5/28

Cruising sister (Nieuw Statendam to 5/28)

SusieKIslandGirl (Nieuw Statendam to5/28)

Edited by superoma
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 17

White Russian cocktail:

Main alcohol: Vodka, Coffee liqueur
Ingredients:

1 2/3 oz (5 parts) Vodka,

1 oz (3 parts) Fresh cream,

2/3 oz (2 parts) Coffee liqueur
Preparation: Pour coffee liqueur and vodka into an Old Fashioned glass filled with ice. Float fresh cream on top and stir slowly.
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 7.04.20 AM.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 13

Good morning friends!  It's a muggy 65F outside, cloudy with rain expected this morning and a high of only 71.  I started on our morning walk outside (still no treadmill repair), but every day my stomach is hurting me so I didn't go far and let DH continue on without me.  Maybe it was the big change in schedule last week that is upsetting my system.  Thank you Rich @richwmn for posting our Daily and Fleet Report for us today!  Our days of celebration are buy a musical instrument which I really don't need since I don't play one.  National Maritime Day is a great way to honor the Merchant Marine (had to look that one up).  Also World Goth Day which I have no connection with at all.  The Groucho Marx quote is a funny one, but I hope it's not true for you!  It was a sad day when Johnny Carson left late night TV.  He was a good guy and everybody could watch him and not be offended like they are these days.  Or at least 50% of us!  

The meal is okay but I'll pass on the eggplant.  No thanks to a White Russion🍹 or a Pinot Noir. 🍷 Thanks to Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for the Food and Beverage Department reports.  

Prayers for the Care list people.  Wouldn't it be great if everyone's health suddently improved and no one needed prayers?  I'll need to pray for that, too.🙏  Congrats to those on the Celebration list.  I hope all your cruises, and happy times continue that way🥂🎉

Our port of the day is Geiranger, Norway.  This is a very popular port of call especially with me!  I noticed we have had Geiranger here before twice, and also Cruising Geirangerfjord once.  Everyone just posts their photos of both since if you're going to cruise down the fjord you're no doubt going to stop there in town too.  The first link in April 2021 is cruising the fjord, the other two are Geiranger itself.  Feel free to post your photos.

I am such a fan of Geiranger! I have to post a couple photos of our time there in 2016 on the Prinsendam.  It was our second visit, the first was in 2013.  If you can book a Norway cruise including Geiranger, please do!!

Standing above the town and fjord.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgoccwZkbFdsrhGSeqFhy6?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1468072711

The ship in the foreground is not the Prinsendam.  It was named the Pullmantur Monarch.

Halfway up the mountain the view of Geiranger.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIfzgr7UmkgmGOl0R6lRY8O?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1468073320

And from the top of Mt. Dalsnibba00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLwltXtRd9NnAwpgSfm53ur?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1468083718

Amazing!! 

Snow still on the ground in late June.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJKHvPasA_kniAovOzfccbR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1468073116

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJoNWHeFP-NEPgIPGGiN_PK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1468073190

On our way up the mountain I saw this tourist enjoying the snow.  Maybe she'd never been in snow before!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ2s1AgyXwN54gdNlHQiEae?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1468073019

Thinking back to our times spent in Geiranger I wanted to show more photos of the little town itself.  It's located at the end of Geirangerfjord.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIgnQb-t0bvFYtmBXSw_Q0c?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373851895

This zoomed in shot shows the campgrounds at the water's edge and the waterfall down the hillside.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKvhjwU7j9DqNM5nOoOTSis?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373851926

Tenders running back and forth between the dock and the ships.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIhzu9bbIt5i-rjiIfSd4pp?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373851996

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLC1P8wHKvzxPXNRRG0uLec?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852021

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJcek7yK9GPK3qgHAcpRLzg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852044

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ3cbAFzEGSPnZwB1sd1QMz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852049

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIy8XqrhNXMQhS6VetKJpCw?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852073

We walked up the hillside road to the Norsk Fjorsenter, a museum about the area.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL2WTozeM4aoZX6eGXNzHba?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852197

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKKbbzmhwL3GHaBLEN3LELt?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852215

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJPI4xqnEMVrB7uqTK22JqN?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852223

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK4NA3xRRiqMBVpGqUtm6gu?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852264

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJzNeVVV0XgOVodN67rchdR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852270

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK46BwdQjbE0mUJkqUJbWZ9?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852302

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJO63CFzEo9lvomtSnrEdm2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373852330

Next post will be what I posted on Cruising Geirangerfjord day.  Hopefully not too many repeats.

Hope you all have a great Monday.  Stay safe and well!

• Like 33
  • Thanks 5

I can recall two visits to Geirangerfjord and the town of Geiranger.  It's one of the most beautiful views in Norway, which is saying a lot!  The first time was on Crown Princess in 2013 with friends and we had just planned to walk around the town.  That was very enjoyable, but the second time we went there on the Prinsendam in 2016 on "the best Norway cruise ever",  we arranged ahead of time for tickets to be picked up at the visitor's center for a bus ride up to Mt. Dalsnibba.  This was the cruise with our favorite master, Captain D. D. 

In 2013 we enjoyed the waterfall that runs down the mountain right through the town and out to the fjord.enhance

The Crown Princess looked like it was literally right on the shore line but it wasn't as close as it appeared.enhance

It was actually THAT far away.enhance

Lots of campers come here.  Look how green this place is.enhance

Pretty far up the hill is this information hub called the Norsk Fjordsenter.enhance

enhance

A home along our route back downhill.enhance

enhance

In 2016 on our bus ride up the mountain.enhance

enhance

enhance

A view of the road we were on from the top.enhance

And here's the money shot, the view everyone comes here to see.enhance

enhance

coming back downhill.enhance

And a stop halfway down the hill at an overlook.enhance

While going through Geirangerfjord on our way out we stopped to see the Seven Sisters waterfall and the Suitor waterfall.  They are almost directly across the fjord from each other.  This is the Suitor who was allegedly rejected by the Seven Sisters.   Looks like he took to the bottle, doesn't it?enhance

And here are the Seven Sisters.

enhance

It's absolutely beautiful.  You MUST come here!

• Like 32
  • Thanks 5

Good morning. It is going to be sunny and warm today. The entire neighborhood was awakened at four am when two individuals were quarreling loudly on the side street leading to ours. Typical reactions involved various neighbors yelling out their windows to quiet the two. Oh my. Dogs started barking. People shared their feelings. It was all way too early!

We have been to the port and enjoyed walking up and down the steep hills. I look forward to the recipe as eggplant is enthusiastically received here. I like the quote and never understood Goth.

Thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for the beautiful pictures of Gerainger.

• Like 31

10 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I can recall two visits to Geirangerfjord and the town of Geiranger.  It's one of the most beautiful views in Norway, which is saying a lot!  The first time was on Crown Princess in 2013 with friends and we had just planned to walk around the town.  That was very enjoyable, but the second time we went there on the Prinsendam in 2016 on "the best Norway cruise ever",  we arranged ahead of time for tickets to be picked up at the visitor's center for a bus ride up to Mt. Dalsnibba.  This was the cruise with our favorite master, Captain D. D. 

In 2013 we enjoyed the waterfall that runs down the mountain right through the town and out to the fjord.enhance

The Crown Princess looked like it was literally right on the shore line but it wasn't as close as it appeared.enhance

It was actually THAT far away.enhance

Lots of campers come here.  Look how green this place is.enhance

Pretty far up the hill is this information hub called the Norsk Fjordsenter.enhance

enhance

A home along our route back downhill.enhance

enhance

In 2016 on our bus ride up the mountain.enhance

enhance

enhance

A view of the road we were on from the top.enhance

And here's the money shot, the view everyone comes here to see.enhance

enhance

coming back downhill.enhance

And a stop halfway down the hill at an overlook.enhance

While going through Geirangerfjord on our way out we stopped to see the Seven Sisters waterfall and the Suitor waterfall.  They are almost directly across the fjord from each other.  This is the Suitor who was allegedly rejected by the Seven Sisters.   Looks like he took to the bottle, doesn't it?enhance

And here are the Seven Sisters.

enhance

It's absolutely beautiful.  You MUST come here!

Amazing photos and descriptions Sandi.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info. 

Hard to believe it’s been 31 years since the last show for Johnny Carson. I watched it and recorded it on something called VCR tape! In celebration of this day, Here’s….RedneckBob!

I never knew it was Groucho next to me in the county jail. 😀

Geiranger Norway is one of our favorite places in the world. Did the hop on hop off bus and excellent!

• Like 23

Good afternoon.

Thank you for today's reports.

I saw a good customer this morning then went to my barbers to get my hair cut so I'm a little late today.

It is sunny and 64°F at the moment.

I don't know any Goths and never bought a musical instrument.

Amusing quote.

I don't fancy today's food or drink so I will have a coffee and a Penne pasta for lunch.

Our next cruise is up the Fjords but not today's port which looks fabulous on Sandi's @StLouisCruisers photos.

Prayers 🙏 for all who need them.

Nice to hear about Dailyites cruising and getting ready to cruise.

I hope everyone has a great day.

• Like 27

Good Morning from Eastport, Maine.  It's sunny and 47F.  My phone thinks I'm in Canada so ship wifi is better, at least for now.  No plans for here other than walking around.  Last night someone was trapped in an elevator.  I got the beverage manager that was around the corner and he got help.

I hope everyone has a good day today. 

20230522_060931.thumb.jpg.0d4a76eebf726720d6b028f00dc8c644.jpg

Big tidal changes here.

20230522_083420.thumb.jpg.5e04583fd7639362fcf1cfd355377d05.jpg

20230522_083432.thumb.jpg.0258be332d11241d56b788e7661f3683.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 5

Good morning. Starting the morning off at 70 and will reach mid eighties. Watched the PGA and NASCAR,  or better known as the Kyle Larsen rout. He won all three races this weekend.

We enjoyed our Betty Crocker grilled Southwestern shrimp salad for dinner. I did post the recipe once before. So good.

It’s Monday so it’s laundry day but not much as I did a couple loads last week upon our return home. Laundry bulk is down as we are back to wearing summer attire.👏🏻👏🏻

We we’re at Geiranger last year and it and country is so abundant in beautiful scenery.

Time for second cup of coffee. Thanks for The Fleet Report and featured post. Have a great safe and healthy week. Bruce

image.jpeg.d8a1afa28f470672a6282fc7bd6a29c8.jpegimage.jpeg.53f19017da1fd6f208262d70e6af3c69.jpegimage.jpeg.be8317790381c20c650639c7bf8d33b3.jpegimage.jpeg.f83cd5780e9e3f88d40a3c79704e7937.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2f523afef5013cd361e64ab3a1f4876a.jpeg

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 15
  • Haha 27

Thanks for our Monday Daily, Rich.

Interesting collection of days.  I’ll happily celebrate Maritime Day. 🙂. If there’s any musical instrument bought today, it will be another squeaky toy for Ivan 😉 

IMG_3586.thumb.png.69ccf626679548558807c2f1ec08e817.png

LOL on the Groucho Marx quote.  Love it 😂

Should have been visiting today’s port on the N Statendam.  Had a wonderful tour planned too 😔 Oh well.

Well, it’s Victoria Day and that typically means planting day.  Nothing but perennials / hardy bulbs better go in as we have another frost warning tonight.  This is starting to get ridiculous 😡 We have the occasional frost warnings in May but nothing like this in a very, very long time.

IMG_3583.jpeg.6a50253f76c0fd00d86f5f4968aef5ed.jpeg

This is true here in New Brunswick - roads are a PITA 😠

IMG_3571.jpeg.d195da79e612fc87d96977bf428ccaf5.jpeg

At least the sun is shining so Ivan and I will figure out what the day holds and hopefully accomplish something, somehow.

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and cheers 🥂 to those celebrating.

IMG_3509.jpeg.bb73444d3a410e5297ffd5522e1f7221.jpeg

Have a great Monday everyone !!!!!!

• Like 33
  • Haha 11

Happy Monday to everyone (or maybe its Tuesday???  LOL!!)

Interesting days (I don't play an instrument, not a fan of Goth - though my wardrobe is mainly black - and my uncle was a Merchant Marine!

Not a fan of the food or drink.  Need to get to Scandinavia!

This is the week where I wrap everything up at work.  Finally!!

Have a great day!!

• Like 31

Good morning, everyone. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Sunny beginning of the week. Working from home today, 

I can say that I am officially in cruise modes. 6 more days!

Thinking of you all. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

• Like 31

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.--Groucho Marx

I’m lucky. I have both kinds of friends! 😁 

• Like 17
  • Haha 11

Thank you for today’s R & D, Rich! Our early clouds have burned off and the sun is out. The rains came last night and we’re so heavy they woke me up. But I like the idea of the rains coming at night. Just no flooding. 

Eva, keeping you and your family in my prayers. And thank you for continuing to keep track of everyone. 

Gym, Bindi walks, chores, pool time. That will keep me busy. 

IMG_1324.jpeg.92cd5148cc603aea4db4f7a5295d05a4.jpeg

IMG_1323.png.d1f34f504db4cad7b726b9ffb0f8798a.png

Prayers for all who need our support. @StLouisCruisers, Sandi hope your stomach issue resolves itself quickly. Cheers to all who are celebrating. @Crazy For Cats, Jake you can consider that a rescue at sea!

Get well & stay well everyone. 

St Francis 2021 Pinot Noir, California

I used the 2021 vintage info, since that might be the easiest to find. But all released vintages share the same excellent reviews and reasonable prices. I found several online distributors with prices starting at $19.49.

Winemaker Notes

Expressive and aromatic with bright fruit flavors of red cherry, raspberry and pomegranate that are balanced with spicy notes of dried orange peel and sandalwood. Fresh acidity from start to smooth finish shows off the wine's vibrancy.

WE92 Wine Enthusiast
A plummy richness is backed by some raspberry snap in this full-bodied, focused and flavorful wine. Vivid black cherries, cloves and a touch of toasted oak give the wine plenty to savor.
Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 6

Good morning, everyone!

It is a chilly start to what is promised to be a beautiful day.  Nothing is planned for today and that is good.  I can't take my regular Aleve due to upcoming surgery and my back is screaming in protest.  It hurts to sit, it hurts to stand, it hurts to walk.  Generally, I can walk most of this out and will definitely give it a try later. I told my PCP that I wanted to get to the Spine and Pain clinic when this surgery is over.  I usually have nerve ablation done every year and it has now been a little more than 18 months. 

I want to get back out in the garden today and do more weeding.  I don't think Previous Owners ever weeded it.  What a mess.  There are a couple hostas that are being choked out by grass and weeds.  I rescued them yesterday.  Lots of crab grass growing in the beds.  So far we know we have day lilies.  Lots of day lilies.  We are overgrown with day lilies.  Sue moved some of them and they are doing pretty well.  Little by little.  

Today's meal is a keeper for me.  I love eggplant parm.  Unfortunately, Sue does not like eggplant.  I guess I could make hers with zucchini.  Grandma always added some Italian sausage.  She made the best eggplant parm.   Let's start with this one.  https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a55046/stuffed-eggplant-parm-recipe/

stuffedeggplantparm1.thumb.jpg.68101426ab1919072afc025b374c3579.jpg

This next one looks even better.   https://smittenkitchen.com/2019/09/stuffed-eggplant-parmesan/

stuffedeggplantparm2.jpg.c14b9f7ffef6224d38a95f50eb5a718d.jpg

Or this one.  https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/stuffed-eggplant/d48d7303-576b-43aa-880c-faecbd521e4a

stuffedeggplantparm3.jpg.b13d29bb9ad50a48345fc56e139236c2.jpg

This next one is quite different and a little more work, but you might like it.  https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/223357/stuffed-eggplant-parmesan-rolls/

stuffedeggplantparm4.thumb.jpg.99457725ead158223a520473356957a1.jpg

It still counts as stuffed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 12

56 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

Thank you for today's reports.

I saw a good customer this morning then went to my barbers to get my hair cut so I'm a little late today.

It is sunny and 64°F at the moment.

I don't know any Goths and never bought a musical instrument.

Amusing quote.

I don't fancy today's food or drink so I will have a coffee and a Penne pasta for lunch.

Our next cruise is up the Fjords but not today's port which looks fabulous on Sandi's @StLouisCruisers photos.

Prayers 🙏 for all who need them.

Nice to hear about Dailyites cruising and getting ready to cruise.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Graham, good to hear you're going up the fjords soon since I know you two like sunshine, warm temps and shopping opportunities.  They are stunning!  But try to book Geiranger before Norway forbids the larger ships from going there.  I read on CC Hammerfest is going to stop them before long.

45 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Good morning. Starting the morning off at 70 and will reach mid eighties. Watched the PGA and NASCAR,  or better known as the Kyle Larsen rout. He won all three races this weekend.

We enjoyed our Betty Crocker grilled shrimp salad for dinner. I did post the recipe once before. So good.

It’s Monday so it’s laundry day but not much as I did a couple loads last week upon our return home. Laundry bulk is down as we are back to wearing summer attire.👏🏻👏🏻

We we’re at Geiranger last year and it and country is so abundant in beautiful scenery.

Time for second cup of coffee. Thanks for The Fleet Report and featured post. Have a great safe and healthy week. Bruce

image.jpeg.d8a1afa28f470672a6282fc7bd6a29c8.jpegimage.jpeg.53f19017da1fd6f208262d70e6af3c69.jpegimage.jpeg.be8317790381c20c650639c7bf8d33b3.jpegimage.jpeg.f83cd5780e9e3f88d40a3c79704e7937.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2f523afef5013cd361e64ab3a1f4876a.jpeg

I had to share a few of your memes with my dear Twin this morning.  We agree, everything hurts!  Thanks for posting!

28 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Thank you for today’s R & D, Rich! Our early clouds have burned off and the sun is out. The rains came last night and we’re so heavy they woke me up. But I like the idea of the rains coming at night. Just no flooding. 

Eva, keeping you and your family in my prayers. And thank you for continuing to keep track of everyone. 

Gym, Bindi walks, chores, pool time. That will keep me busy. 

IMG_1324.jpeg.92cd5148cc603aea4db4f7a5295d05a4.jpeg

IMG_1323.png.d1f34f504db4cad7b726b9ffb0f8798a.png

Prayers for all who need our support. @StLouisCruisers, Sandi hope your stomach issue resolves itself quickly. Cheers to all who are celebrating. @Crazy For Cats, Jake you can consider that a rescue at sea!

Get well & stay well everyone. 

St Francis 2021 Pinot Noir, California

I used the 2021 vintage info, since that might be the easiest to find. But all released vintages share the same excellent reviews and reasonable prices. I found several online distributors with prices starting at $19.49.

Winemaker Notes

Expressive and aromatic with bright fruit flavors of red cherry, raspberry and pomegranate that are balanced with spicy notes of dried orange peel and sandalwood. Fresh acidity from start to smooth finish shows off the wine's vibrancy.

WE92 Wine Enthusiast
A plummy richness is backed by some raspberry snap in this full-bodied, focused and flavorful wine. Vivid black cherries, cloves and a touch of toasted oak give the wine plenty to savor.

Thank you Ann.  Changes in my routine or stress are a problem for my system.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1