AquaClass: Select 3 free workout items while on cruise? (ie: Upgraded yoga mat delivered to your room)

fstuff1

On 5/29/2023 at 8:28 AM, FeebeeH said:

Thanks very much for this link.  Fingers crossed, the items I've selected will turn up in our room in 2024.

@FeebeeH  the 'magic' of searching the threads!  Did the item(s) you ordered turn up in your room and, were yoga mats available in the room?

for AQ on Ascent  we got the e mail twice..replied twice.  Nothing but the mat was in our rm.. Room was too small to do much in anyhow!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hcat said:

for AQ on Ascent  we got the e mail twice..replied twice.  Nothing but the mat was in our rm.. Room was too small to do much in anyhow!

interesting . Lats cruise we did move up 2 days prior and didn't know about this. I just placed my order online for my April TA

18 hours ago, d9704011 said:

@FeebeeH  the 'magic' of searching the threads!  Did the item(s) you ordered turn up in your room and, were yoga mats available in the room?

I never got the other items I selected, someone had mentioned on another thread that you have to ask your stateroom attendant? Like others have stated, I did get the yoga mats (in the wardrobe) and used mine - my husband's stayed in the container the whole cruise.🙂 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FeebeeH said:

I never got the other items I selected, someone had mentioned on another thread that you have to ask your stateroom attendant? Like others have stated, I did get the yoga mats (in the wardrobe) and used mine - my husband's stayed in the container the whole cruise.🙂 

Did you get any free classes?

5 minutes ago, villauk said:

Did you get any free classes?

Yes - in the gym there was a list of classes for the next day you could nominate - next to your name you had to put Aqua so they would know it was your free class.  If you don't turn up (forgot to put my watch back on the 1st day) they didn't count it.  Only when you show up for the class is it counted.   I did just the one free yoga class as the timing didn't fit in with my shore excursions.  The morning stretch class (1/2 hour) was free.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FeebeeH said:

We did move up to Aqua last January and there were not any yoga mates in our cabin and to be honest we were not aware of the other items as it had been a while since we sailed Aqua. We would use a yoga mat as we have stretches and a few simple exercises that we do daily. Not enough to bother going to the gym

I resurrected this thread after my wife asked me whether there would be yoga classes/sessions offered on our upcoming TA in AQ on Ascent.  The responses have been great.

We both use the gym but I'm not a yoga guy.  Neither one of us will be exercising in our cabin; that's for the gym or promenade.  It looks as though we should expect to have a couple of mats in the cabin and, if not, I can just ask the steward who will probably be happy to arrange for a delivery.

We did not order any of the accessories.  

8 minutes ago, d9704011 said:

We both use the gym but I'm not a yoga guy. 

With the 3 x free classes you get with aqua class there were other fitness options available if you didn't like yoga - I think one was a spin class (can't remember the others but there were a few offered each day).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FeebeeH said:

With the 3 x free classes you get with aqua class there were other fitness options available if you didn't like yoga - I think one was a spin class (can't remember the others but there were a few offered each day).

Might look into the options.  Usually, I just get on a treadmill and run or an elliptical and ellipticate.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:37 AM, d9704011 said:

Might look into the options.  Usually, I just get on a treadmill and run or an elliptical and ellipticate.

I believe you'll find the verb form is "ellipt" 😂 and to do Pilates is to pilat.

• Thanks 1