A blow up pool/ bathtub to fit in the bottom of the shower

4 minutes ago, AspiringCindy said:

I am traveling with my granddaughter who is 1. My daughter is looking for suggestions on items used as a bath tub that fit on the bottom of the standard showers on RCCL.

A small blowup baby tub will fit.  Other option is block drain with a towel or facecloth and use handheld shower to wash child as they sit.  

4 minutes ago, AspiringCindy said:

Thank you for the suggestions! That Minnie bathtub looks perfect!...Just hoping it'll fit! The shower capsules are tiny. 

That one looks big.  I would try for one that is more rounded.  Also, you can underinflate it to make it easier to fit.  People just hang them in the shower when not in use so they don't have to blow it up everyday.

1 hour ago, AspiringCindy said:

I am traveling with my granddaughter who is 1. My daughter is looking for suggestions on items used as a bath tub that fit on the bottom of the standard showers on RCCL.

We bought one of these for our 15 month old grandson. No need to blow it up, it unfolds and comes in a reusable 11"x15" storage bag that would fit easily in the bottom of a small suitcase.

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

We bought one of these for our 15 month old grandson. No need to blow it up, it unfolds and comes in a reusable 11"x15" storage bag that would fit easily in the bottom of a small suitcase.

Capture.JPG

Was it used in the cruise shower though? "32 inches seems too big for the size of the shower.

8 minutes ago, AspiringCindy said:

Was it used in the cruise shower though? "32 inches seems too big for the size of the shower.

Because of the way it folds like an accordian, you can conform it to the shape of the shower.

I am an older person but this is what I’m going to say… Just soap up the kid and hold them under the shower to rinse them off. I’ve done this many times… Many many years ago… with my babies. I’ve also washed kids in a small sink. Just make do with what you’ve got, it’s the old fashion way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The showers have the handheld shower heads that are plenty long enough to reach down to a baby so not sure if a tub is necessary? Probably cleaner though as I'm not so sure they thoroughly clean them between sailings if at all.