Finally got my first block. Not bad!

15 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I have 5 blocks and dont remember any of them having a paper left in my cabin.

We never got one last year and I didn't even realize we were crossing 140 so I took care of it over the phone afterwards. My in laws got the paper I mentioned on Wonder earlier this month.

Like many things, it can vary.

37 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I have 5 blocks and dont remember any of them having a paper left in my cabin. I went in search of the loyalty ambassador.  Asked if they had some onboard. I also called last march and was told it would be mailed in April. Came now in june. ..that's why I'm surprised out of the blue. Maybe now they have the new blocks they will get back to leaving papers. My last was my march 27 radiance. Got a old style block. Happy. This is my first new style.

When they cancelled the blocks ( and reversed that decision 24 hours later due to the uproar!) they tried leaving the sheet of paper as a means of cutting blocks; tick if you want onboard/ want shipped/ don’t want 

With the new suppliers there has been a huge effort to ship the backlog list of blocks. They have said that as of end June no more blocks will be shipped, as all ships should now have sufficient supplies. 

Block just left on bed on Enchantment a few weeks ago.  

So if you are missing blocks call C&A before the end of this month to check you’re on the backlog list! 

Someone has reported receiving 7 blocks in recent weeks! And someone else got a back block from March 2019.  So they are doing a great job 👏

Edited by little britain

I am still waiting for my Odyssey block from Feb. 12 of 2022.  I have called C and A twice re this block

Once in Dec. of 2022 and in May of this year 2023 and when I called in May I was told that since it was over a year ago I should have gotten the block I was no longer able to get it and it was MY fault that I did not keep calling them. 

I explained to the C and A person it is not our job to keep calling the blocks should automaticly  be sent to us.

Sue

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jean87510 said:

Ok so when am I due for the next one?  Every 70 points? 140?  How does it work?

You get your 1st at 140, then every 70 thereafter... 210, 280, etc.

32 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Yes, you get points for the land tour.  If you are sailing in a suite, you get two points per night for the land portion too!

😁 yes sailing in OS.  60th bday celebration

• Like 2

I just got one from Ovation, but I’m missing one. I did fill out paper on the Wonder TA, but haven’t gotten that one. I should be due another one from the Jewel in Sept. I have an old and new from the Ovation, and I do like it better in person.

Does anyone else have the font I have for my old style Harmony? I earned it in June 2022 and received it 5-6 months later. Every post-covid old version I've seen pics of has the above font but look at mine...

CrystalBlockHarmony.jpg

28 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Does anyone else have the font I have for my old style Harmony? I earned it in June 2022 and received it 5-6 months later. Every post-covid old version I've seen pics of has the above font but look at mine...

CrystalBlockHarmony.jpg

I have a Harmony from Jan 2022 and it looks the same as yours. 

9 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

@OCSC MikeI have that font style on my first Ovation, from Oct/2022 cruise. 
@StrikeEagleI just got my 2nd Ovation today, and it was new style. I personally like it better, because the color pops..LOL

are you on the June 16th sailing?   I was on the June 9th sailing.  May be our June 9th cruise was the last batch of the left over old style ones.  🙂

Can you post a picture of the Ovation with the new style one.  Thank you

Edited by StrikeEagle

15 minutes ago, StrikeEagle said:

are you on the June 16th sailing?   I was on the June 9th sailing.  May be our June 9th cruise was the last batch of the left over old style ones.  🙂

Can you post a picture of the Ovation with the new style one.  Thank you

I was on a B5B from Mar27-May19…the name of ship definitely stands out more on the new ones. New one was delivered by FedEx today, not on ship.

563738BA-8625-4FE0-85EE-11DC67143568.jpeg

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1

Question about the crystal block.  I myself has 139 points,  my wife on her status showing 139 points dues to me.   Her actual cruising points is 131.   I was on Ovation one week ago and I received a crystal block on my 2nd day, but she does not.  The question here is does RCI give out the crystal block to only one per family/relation?   Or RCI gives out the crystal block to everyone regardless if you are in the same family/relation BUT it is based on the actual cruising points of the individuals.  Can someone clarify this.

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

26 minutes ago, StrikeEagle said:

The question here is does RCI give out the crystal block to only one per family/relation?

One per family (i.e. my wife and I received ONE block at 140).

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2023 at 1:54 PM, HicksRA said:

…I saw one recently that someone posted that had the Crown & Anchor symbol in the circle stamped upside down.  😆

That will be worth some money, like the misprinted USPS stamps. 😆

On 6/17/2023 at 9:23 AM, jean87510 said:

I think I like these better than the other blocks that I've seen pictures of.  

20230617_102006.jpg

I don't have any Blocks, yet.  But, from what I see, I like this much better than the older ones I've seen.  

On 6/17/2023 at 5:55 PM, firefly333 said:

I just received my 2nd block. I have 5 now. My allure block was on back order since last year. Not sure how I have 5 total now. Just barely got radiance. The next 70 pts will take a while.

Went on vacation and came home yesterday and this was sitting on my front porch, no telling for how long. Lucky burglars didnt take it. Amazing actually. 

20230616_182715.jpg

Thanks for the picture @firefly333! We’re due for our first crystal block on our next cruise, actually the second leg of our 3/4 B2B on Allure next April. Guess we will be getting the new block based on seeing that’s what you got. If given the choice I would ask for the old style, but never expected I’d get a choice. The old style would have fit in perfectly with some other crystal items I already own, but I’ll take whatever one they give me! I plan to speak with the LA on leg 1 of the B2B to be sure they know we’re due for our first block and will happily take it home with us. 😀🛳️😎