NEW dinner menus are posted here!

I found the new dinner menus being tested on the Dream posted here.  So far I'm impressed.  The lamb dishes sound delicious.  Some nice fish too. Wish there were a few more desserts to choose from, although the melting cake is always a sure thing. What do you think?  I'm eager to see the rest of them as the days go on.

See them here:
NEW Carnival dinner menus

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, relmondcrsise said:

I found the new dinner menus being tested on the Dream posted here.  So far I'm impressed.  The lamb dishes sound delicious.  Some nice fish too. Wish there were a few more desserts to choose from, although the melting cake is always a sure thing. What do you think?  I'm eager to see the rest of them as the days go on.

See them here:
NEW Carnival dinner menus

I only see the first night....are the others somewhere else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

It does sound delicious, but I will miss the strawberry soup. Maybe they will have it another night.

Get a strawberry milkshake. Let it sit out for awhile. Pour it into a bowl.

• Like 6
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, relmondcrsise said:

That's the only one released so far as today is the first day.  Others should be coming in the next days.

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Think they will spoon feed these, normal Carnival marketing.

All of them are posted in a nottobenamed social media group

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My wife and I are very comfortable with the present menus. So we're a little uneasy about this news. Where are our favorites lasagna, penne mariscos, beef tenderloin, baked Alaska, etc? I am sure we will find new favorites with the new menus. I do agree that change was due.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

All of them are posted in a nottobenamed social media group

Was just going to say this, was just looking and all the ones I saw had new added items I'm excited to try. Only disappointment is the desert offerings, still only one main one and one sugar free one nightly besides the usual choc melting cake. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, mz-s said:

My wife and I are very comfortable with the present menus. So we're a little uneasy about this news. Where are our favorites lasagna, penne mariscos, beef tenderloin, baked Alaska, etc? I am sure we will find new favorites with the new menus. I do agree that change was due.

I did see all of these on the new menus plus most of the old offerings but I think they will be rotating menus so not a guarantee you will see them on your specific cruise.

I’m a little concerned about the absence of the salmon and the cheese plate every day.  Those were definitely fallbacks for me when I wasn’t interested in any other entree/dessert.  Hopefully with all of the new choices, that won’t happen as often…

• Like 9