Disembarkation tours

Serious Cruisers

If it's tour / transfers to the airport that you are asking about you leave your carry-ons on the bus.  We have always been told that everything is secure and we haven't had a problem yet doing this.

1 minute ago, azbirdmom said:

If it's tour / transfers to the airport that you are asking about you leave your carry-ons on the bus.  We have always been told that everything is secure and we haven't had a problem yet doing this.

Thank you that's what we thought and I NEED a NEW PHONE

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Serious Cruisers said:

I know they secure your luggage but what do we do with our carry ons (with meds and papers etc) while on these tours?

I have a small pack that I use when we go ashore. When we did a disembarkation tour (Southampton to Stonehenge to Heathrow) I made sure all of my meds and paperwork (passports, etc.) were in that pack and I kept it with me. All it takes is one time of having things disappear to be too many times.

Edit: @Serious Cruisers If you click on the 3 dots in the upper corner of your post you can "report" it to the Mods and ask them to fix the title.

Edited by Thrak

14 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I have a small pack that I use when we go ashore. When we did a disembarkation tour (Southampton to Stonehenge to Heathrow) I made sure all of my meds and paperwork (passports, etc.) were in that pack and I kept it with me. All it takes is one time of having things disappear to be too many times.

Edit: @Serious Cruisers If you click on the 3 dots in the upper corner of your post you can "report" it to the Mods and ask them to fix the title.

Been on here since 2004 never knew that!  Thanks for that tip

2 hours ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

No.. leave them on the bus.....the bus is for your group and goes with you. 

We only carry a purse or small backpack.  Everything else we

don't want to carry around, stays on the bus.

Understood thanks!  I was going to get a day room at the airport hotel but maybe a tour not sure