Which Quay does Celebrity use in Copenhagen

We docked at Langelinie quay when we called at Copenhagen in the summer of 2018. We were aboard Silhouette. I don’t know if that’s where Celebrity ships always dock. It’s possible that you may find information on the roll call for your cruise.

You can also check the port forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/116-northern-europe-amp-baltic-sea/

This excellent live review may give you another data point:

Edited by Silkroad

Go to  https://www.cmport.com/terminals/ships-in-port/    to find where your ship docks.  For July 3, it shows MSC Fantasia at Oceankajen Quay C333, LeChamplain at Langelinie Quay C177, and AidaNova at Oceankajen Quay C331.  It doesn’t list the Silhouette.  The only other cruise ship quay is Oceankajen Quay C332, so maybe that’s where the Silhouette will be?

5 hours ago, hampshirelad said:

Calling at Copenhagen on July 3rd on Silhouette, wondering which Quay they use as our time is split into approx. two half days.

Many thanks

Duplicated Apologies

According to the Port schedule, Silhouette calls on July 4th at Quay C333 and departs July 5 at 3 pm.   C333 is at the Oceankaj terminal.  As already said by @Oceansaway17, the one that is farther away.  

Not sure why your are seeing July 3 and the port site says July 4.  

8 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

The smaller ships dock near the Little Mermaid and one can walk away from Little Mermaid 5 minutes to see the smaller ships.  

Not quite correct. Which quay is used has nothing to do with the size of the ship - in general, Oceankaj is used for all ships that end/start in Copenhagen, while Langelinie is exclusively used by ships that have a stop in Copenhagen.
Langelinie can be used for ships of the same size as Oceankaj. Better facilitets at Oceankaj but further away from city.

3 hours ago, hallasm said:

Not quite correct. Which quay is used has nothing to do with the size of the ship - in general, Oceankaj is used for all ships that end/start in Copenhagen, while Langelinie is exclusively used by ships that have a stop in Copenhagen.
Langelinie can be used for ships of the same size as Oceankaj. Better facilitets at Oceankaj but further away from city.

That wasn't true in 2019 when I was supposed to board the Aegean Odyssey in Copenhagen, at Langelinie. I was looking forward to just walking from Hotel Bethel in Nyhavn. (Unfortunately the cruise was cancelled, and instead I flew from Copenhagen to Edinburgh to continue my vacation.)

2 hours ago, gnome12 said:

That wasn't true in 2019 when I was supposed to board the Aegean Odyssey

You’re right - “exclusively used” is not correct - I can see that ‘Silver Dawn’ is using Langelinie for turnarounds here in 2023.

2 hours ago, hallasm said:

You’re right - “exclusively used” is not correct - I can see that ‘Silver Dawn’ is using Langelinie for turnarounds here in 2023.

And I hope will also do so in 2024 when I will be arriving on Silver Dawn.

I think only smaller ships can do turnarounds because Langelinie probably can't handle masses of luggage for a large ship turnaround.

Edited by gnome12

13 hours ago, hallasm said:

I’m ok

but my comment on close to Little Mermaid is true

• Thanks 1