New sale - July 6th - Sept 5th, Score for '24

Coral

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

didn't see any SUN Princess Caribbean cruises listed - maybe I just missed them - will check back in a couple of days when they go online

This could be intentional.  Sun will be their biggest and newest cruise ship, and I'm sure they want to sell each cabin for as much as possible.

• Like 1

Thinking of jumping from Celebrity to Princess in 2024. The cruise we're looking at is on this list, but I don't understand any of the codes.

Will this sale offer a better price for a May/June, 2024 12 night British Isles on Regal than the sale that ends today?

Thanks.

7 hours ago, MarKay525 said:

Thinking of jumping from Celebrity to Princess in 2024. The cruise we're looking at is on this list, but I don't understand any of the codes.

Will this sale offer a better price for a May/June, 2024 12 night British Isles on Regal than the sale that ends today?

Thanks.

Who knows?  Book the cruise today and then re-book if the new sale is better.

PCL themselves in the sale campaign are saying score low fares by booking early.  That has been the advice on here for years.  Book as soon as you want the voyage and then watch for any price drops as time passes.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sunviking90 said:

Everything I have looked at this morning has gone up in price and no OBC. So, a typical “sale”

our previously booked cruise - the day they came out - we've got PLUS

current 'sale' - at least per Princess website showing me what it wants me to see - Premier is less than PLUS - and is the 'correct' $80 pppd increase over standard - but still more than if we just wanted to upgrade our current for and 'extra' $20 pppd - which we may actually do - short cruise and the 2 specialty dinners eat a lot of the increase.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sunviking90 said:

Everything I have looked at this morning has gone up in price and no OBC. So, a typical “sale”

I had looked at 4 different 2024 cruises last week and compared them to today with the "sale."  Along with not being able to actually select a cabin on any of them ("come back later tonight")...the prices increased for all 4.  The two cruises we have booked also went up over night.  I'm thankful we booked before the last 3 sales....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I priced 4 cruises for 2024 and 2025 earlier this week and all were on the the Score for ‘24 promotion. Today when I price all 4 they are each $2 cheaper so a big savings of $1 per person. What a joke!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, no1racefan1 said:

My 2024 Alaska cruise is significantly less under this promo. Currently trying to find out of they will re-fare me.

I spoke with an agent via Live Chat and they re-fared my booking. Its about $500 less under the Score for 24 promo. I logged on to princess.com and confirmed my OBC, shore excursions and payments are all there. There's something weird happening with showing that I owe a little bit of money on paid excursions, but the fare is also showing that same amount less than what was quoted--so I think there's something weird with the accounting there. BUT net amount I'll be paying out comes out even and I'm saving around $500! Definitely worth looking at for some of us 🙂

BTW it does say in fine print on the promo that it's for new bookings, so YMMV. Worth a try!

• Like 1

I was looking to refare under this promo, had old Plus package but the plus package under this promo now includes the premier items, premier now has an additional $50 obc. Is this right?

36 minutes ago, Puggy13 said:

I was looking to refare under this promo, had old Plus package but the plus package under this promo now includes the premier items, premier now has an additional $50 obc. Is this right?

I noticed the same thing on my sailing.  The Plus and Premier are backwards.  I’m waiting for my CFP to get back to me as I’m thinking this is a website glitch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Puggy13 said:

I noticed that too. We have the standard fare so didn't apply to us, but I'm guessing it's a glitch.

4 hours ago, Puggy13 said:

3 hours ago, katmu said:

I noticed the same thing on my sailing.  The Plus and Premier are backwards.  I’m waiting for my CFP to get back to me as I’m thinking this is a website glitch.

Book it, Danno!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Book it, Danno!

I have a courtesy hold on it - booked a few hours ago, printed itinerary that shows this "temporary" plus pkg. I see on the website it's gone. Will my booking price be honored?

27 minutes ago, Puggy13 said:

I have a courtesy hold on it - booked a few hours ago, printed itinerary that shows this "temporary" plus pkg. I see on the website it's gone. Will my booking price be honored?

My guess is the booking price will be honored but the 'premium' benefits for plus pkg won't be. You'll just have the real Plus package.

I saw this sale today when I checked prices for upcoming cruises.   On one, we save 35%, that's not chump change!!

I put a hold on a cabin similar to what I had booked, just in case the price jumped.    My CVP was able to refare our existing reservation at the new lower price - yay!

Mary

• Like 2