Need a Favor Please

GranysT

I'm going on my first Celebrity cruise in September. On Equinox. Can anyone send me pictures of the main dining room menu's?  Are the menu's the same fleet wide? Carnival has started that, and I hate it. Wish they would change it up a little. Also Carnival has cut so many corners, the menu's are mainly boring. And since I don't eat any kind of fish, or seafood, and the steaks are usually tough, there's not a whole lot else to choose. I'm hoping Celebrity will be a bit different. I know people will tell me to go the buffet, and I do sometimes, but till you walk all around gathering your food, and find a seat, everything is cold. I know, I'm too darn picky, but I try to do my best. I'd really like to see what my choices on Celebrity will possiblybe.  

12 minutes ago, GranysT said:

I'm going on my first Celebrity cruise in September. On Equinox. Can anyone send me pictures of the main dining room menu's?  Are the menu's the same fleet wide? Carnival has started that, and I hate it. Wish they would change it up a little. Also Carnival has cut so many corners, the menu's are mainly boring. And since I don't eat any kind of fish, or seafood, and the steaks are usually tough, there's not a whole lot else to choose. I'm hoping Celebrity will be a bit different. I know people will tell me to go the buffet, and I do sometimes, but till you walk all around gathering your food, and find a seat, everything is cold. I know, I'm too darn picky, but I try to do my best. I'd really like to see what my choices on Celebrity will possiblybe.  

You can find menus for your cruise on the Celebrity app.  They might not be final yet but you can get an idea.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The App will give you a pretty good idea of menus. But meanwhile here is a piece of advice for posting on Cruise Critic. If you make your title very specific to what you want to know, you’re more likely to get an answer that will be helpful, rather than just “need a favor “because it is too broad a request.

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

You can find menus for your cruise on the Celebrity app.  They might not be final yet but you can get an idea.

My phone will not let me download the app. I tried several times. I don't have an I phone.

2 minutes ago, GranysT said:

My phone will not let me download the app. I tried several times. I don't have an I phone.

You don't need an I phone. How old is your phone? You should be able to find the app in the Google Play Store.

Also, please do not overlook the fact that you can see the next nights menu and make changes to your liking all sans going to the buffet....

bon appetit and bon voyage

Do not fret. We are on equinox now and food has been fantastic. The service excellent. Probably one of our best experiences out of our 69 cruises with x.  There were no filets no lobster and no lamb chops in mdh but food was still great including prime rib. We went to chef’s table to celebrate our anniversary and it was exceptional.  What an experience,  food great and we met 8 other people that really bonded. Did not break up until 1115pm from 700. What a memory. Just think about having a great time and you will. 

On 7/12/2023 at 1:07 PM, GranysT said:

Menus can change without notice.  We were expecting prime rib on the first night but it was offered on the second night.  Not sure why.  Sometimes the app is right on and at other times....

You will find that the buffet is typically very slow at dinner time.

4 minutes ago, keesar said:

Menus can change without notice.  We were expecting prime rib on the first night but it was offered on the second night.  Not sure why.  Sometimes the app is right on and at other times....

You will find that the buffet is typically very slow at dinner time.

Is the prime rib that good?