OBC Issues

Bo1331

On 7/13/2023 at 3:00 AM, Grandma Cruising said:

Does it mention an OBC coupon but not an amount? That’s what shows on ours.

Our’s used to show that, now there is nothing to indicate any OBC, never mind the B2B credit that we have applied for twice, but have yet to see.  This is our first experience with Azamara, but quite honestly, if this were not a bucket list cruise, I would back out.  And, unless the on board experience blows us away, it will likely be the first & last Azamara cruise.

Edited by crusinbanjo

• 3 weeks later...

I had Azamara book 2 excursions for us saying I wanted to use our OBC.  Finally it shows the amount but it’s not allowing us to use OBC.  They are asking for a credit card.  I’ve sent a message to my TA for help.  What am I s doing wrong.   TIA for your help

19 minutes ago, ebtrip said:

I had Azamara book 2 excursions for us saying I wanted to use our OBC.  Finally it shows the amount but it’s not allowing us to use OBC.  They are asking for a credit card.  I’ve sent a message to my TA for help.  What am I s doing wrong.   TIA for your help

Just ignore it for now. Same thing happened to me, then a few days later half of my OBC was applied, reducing the amount owed. I feel confident the same will happen again once the OBC I bought in the Indulgence package is applied.

Yesterday my reservation showed "shore excursion coupon" without amount.  Today it correctly shows $150 and Guests 1,2 = the $300 promised in the EXMO Essentials promotion.  And this is for a 2025 sailing – so some website changes are going through for all cruises, not just those about to sail.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beatnix said:

Same here, but still no coupons for B2B OBC.

Checked mine, I have 2 consecutive reservations, one with 3 B2B and then a single cruise. The reservation with the 3 B2B doesn't seem to have the OBC coupons but the subsequent one does! It's all a bit confusing, but looks like they might be getting there.....

• Like 2

Had my TA check with Azamara regarding using OBC for my shore excursions. 
guess I’m going to wait until final payment. I’m just going to leave them in my cart. Don’t want to wait for a refund.
IMG_0815.thumb.jpeg.e83ce6df9310dd5e2c201c1f03edcec9.jpeg

22 hours ago, ebtrip said:

Had my TA check with Azamara regarding using OBC for my shore excursions. 
guess I’m going to wait until final payment. I’m just going to leave them in my cart. Don’t want to wait for a refund.
IMG_0815.thumb.jpeg.e83ce6df9310dd5e2c201c1f03edcec9.jpeg

That is what I was told as well from an Azamara customer service representative.  The good news for us is that we now see coupons for OBC for the B2B and for the booking bonus.  

On 8/24/2023 at 7:23 AM, swigso said:

I can see ours too, we sail in October. 

Where on Seaware does it show the OBC vouchers? Booked a cruise onboard last November so had onboard booking discount and OBC, unfortunately had to move the booked cruise (March 2024) to another departure date which was easily done with a quick phone call to Azamara but my new booking confirmation doesn't show OBC or discount applied (which the agent said would be carried over) - my points level has also gone from 700+ Discoverer to 21 Adventurer.  Few things to sort out before I sail lol. 

24 minutes ago, gojocruise said:

Where on Seaware does it show the OBC vouchers? Booked a cruise onboard last November so had onboard booking discount and OBC, unfortunately had to move the booked cruise (March 2024) to another departure date which was easily done with a quick phone call to Azamara but my new booking confirmation doesn't show OBC or discount applied (which the agent said would be carried over) - my points level has also gone from 700+ Discoverer to 21 Adventurer.  Few things to sort out before I sail lol. 

I had a similar issue and followed some advice I read on here. Log into your AZ account and fill in the form that allows you to request your account be updated.

It will take about 10 days for everything to update maybe a bit quicker now.

4 hours ago, gojocruise said:

Log into your account and click the circle next to the "Find a cruise" link, "upcoming cruises" & "Manage my reservation".

On 8/26/2023 at 5:30 AM, crusinbanjo said:

Mine still shows a coupon with no value.

Mine was showing a coupon with no value. But to fix that they are now managing to show that I have no upcoming reservations...

I anticipate having a wonderful trip in 16 days, but the IT snafus (to be kind) that Azamara is dealing with (or not) are most amazing.

3 hours ago, sczcardfan said:

Mine was showing a coupon with no value. But to fix that they are now managing to show that I have no upcoming reservations...

I anticipate having a wonderful trip in 16 days, but the IT snafus (to be kind) that Azamara is dealing with (or not) are most amazing.

Sycamore still has a lot to prove to Azamara’s customer base.  I had one booked and just canceled because I’m a little nervous about them.  They aren’t taking upgrade bids and can’t get OBC straightened out.  

Leaving in 3 weeks for our 1st Aza cruise. Yes, it has been disheartening with Aza IT, I nearly cancelled.

Yesterday, I called TA to re-confirm total OBC as not all show up - seems Aza will show their own credits on acct but Bonus OBC from TA will be activated once on board. TA sent me a screenshot confirmation from Aza showing remaining OBC but they can't seem to apply them visibly to our acct even though they are there for sure. Good enough for me as I have proof now.

TA told us to book excursions on the Aza phone if using OBC. Sorry that avenue didn't work out for some. Appreciate the frustration. Keep trying with TA coordination as it gets closer! 

• Like 2