Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

Just now, cruisin from florida said:

No, but it takes them a minute to figure it out. We crossed the dateline last spring, and they originally only gave us 17 days credit. Then the fixed it.

Nice that we overnight in Tokyo as well. Seattle is like an expensive hotel for the night. Been so many times so not that appealing TBH. Not sure why they are doing this unless its to prep for Alaska season. 

Just noticed something with the 12 night Singapore to Tokyo.

It was only asking for a $250 deposit for a solo so I am assuming $500 for a double occupancy.  That is the incorrect amount for a 12 day cruise.  it should be $900 or $450 for a solo.

If any of you find this I would strongly suggest that you pay the full deposit for this length of sailing.  When they catch it then you run the risk of your booking being cancelled for not having enough deposit on the booking.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was only asking for a $250 deposit for a solo so I am assuming $500 for a double occupancy.  That is the incorrect amount for a 12 day cruise.  it should be $900 or $450 for a solo.

If any of you find this I would strongly suggest that you pay the full deposit for this length of sailing.  When they catch it then you run the risk of your booking being cancelled for not having enough deposit on the booking.

I noticed that also…$500 for TP and $250 for 12 night. I will bring that up to TA when I pay deposit on the 27th. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

So, if group space hasn't been added for the Singapore-Tokyo leg, does that mean it won't be later? I'm booking regardless, but would love the better rate.

It is doubtful that it will be added as 99% of the time it is available to be blocked as soon as the itineraries are released.  There are a lot of Asian sailings where Royal does not release group rates.

1 minute ago, MuyBueno said:

Maybe it depends on the TA. My TA has group rates for both cruises.

Group rates are not dependent on agencies.  They are either offered or not.

There was a screw up initially with what appeared to be group rates for the 4/13 sailing the night it was released and you could create a group but they were standard rates and not group rates.  They were removed form cruising power at around 9am the following morning and nothing has been able to be blocked since.

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There was a screw up initially with what appeared to be group rates for the 4/13 sailing the night it was released and you could create a group but they were standard rates and not group rates.  They were removed form cruising power at around 9am the following morning and nothing has been able to be blocked since.

All I know is that my TA says he has group rates for both cruises and has provided specific rates for various categories. 

27 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

12 minutes ago, MuyBueno said:

All I know is that my TA says he has group rates for both cruises and has provided specific rates for various categories. 

We are booked on both Anthem cruises. They should be moved into my TA's groups in January. My TA (same as MuyBueno's) seems confident there will be group pricing for both legs. Even if they are pulled back for one leg, we are booked at the prevailing refundable price in a cabin we want which should be OK.

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I immediately questioned this when we made the booking, so thank you for confirming that I was correct.  We are going to go ahead and pay the additional amount, I definitely don’t want to risk it or have to fight with them later.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Can anyone tell me when the Norweigan Fjords will start limiting non complaiant vessels and which ports?

For sure Geiranger and Flam from 2025, Royal has no stops there anymore (only few in Flam 2024), Bergen and others also implement more limits that Royal ships can not comply with.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, little britain said:

My USA TA has just posted groups for both anthem sailings. Great prices! 

Really? I find them not that great for such a repo cruise...

Well the way things are going - I'm not that sure Anthem is actually going to make its way  to Singapore - so going on a TP might not happen at all!

I could see her having her drydock in Cadiz and replacing Odyssey in the Med....

Edited by cruiseboy89130

15 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Really? I find them not that great for such a repo cruise...

Well the way things are going - I'm not that sure Anthem is actually going to make its way  to Singapore - so going on a TP might not happen at all!

I could see her having her drydock in Cadiz and replacing Odyssey in the Med....

15n TP $1284pp balcony, seems cheap to me using my $100pppn guideline. 

• Like 3