Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

22 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Booked!

Allure TA Oct 26th

Can't say it's as nice as the cancelled 2020 one. 1 less day. No Canary Islands. No CocoCay. Instead 2 more stops in Spain, Cartagena & Malaga

These 12 & 13 night cruises kind piss me off with the Stockholder's OBC. Because it's $100 for 6-13 nights, but $250 for 14+. I wish they would just do a daily pro-rate.

Booked on the Allure TA also! But yeah agreed on the itinerary. Would’ve loved cococay to end the trip

• Like 2

Quite pleased with the options out of Boston on the Brilliance. Especially excited that the September 21 and October 19 cruises include a stop in Prince Edward Island. Also, prices seem to be about the same as those offered on the Jewel this year. Not bad. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Teeara said:

I've got Allure open on the RCI page and keep refreshing every 15 minutes "just in case".

Got the spreadsheet ready to go again once the TA launches!  Hopefully a bunch of us from the canceled 2020 WB TA will be onboard.  We had such a great roll call for that cruise.

Shoot! We're out. I'm not paying $11,000 for a GS on a 13-night cruise! Not with airfare and hotels on top of that. I had really hoped we could swing it for our anniversary and retirement cruise. But that is too much money. When we had it booked in 2020, it was longer, and about $6K. They are pricing themselves out of our price range. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

LOS fares are about double what they were summer 2023. But plenty of time for price adjusts!

We did Oasis's 9-nighter out of Cape Liberty this past August for $3800 for 3 of us in one of the deck 7 ultraspacious balcony rooms (booked it day it opened). Granted, that was a steal compared to what cabins were selling at just a couple months later.

A late August 2025 7-nighter on Symphony would cost us over $4k for a standard low-deck oceanview. More than that for a Central Park balcony. Her 9-nighter in July 2025 is $6k for a Central Park balcony.

That's insane to me.

We considered jumping over to Liberty for her late August 2025 9-nighter -- panoramic oceanview up on deck 12 for $4100. But we did Oasis last summer, are doing Icon this summer (in an oceanview balcony for about what a Symphony CP balcony would cost us in 2025) and going from that to Liberty just feels like too much of a change with a 5 year old. Symphony has too much more to do.

I've got a courtesy hold on a 7-night Symphony and we'll probably do it...but it's really making me think about other lines. We can get a balcony on NCL out of NYC in summer 2025 for under $4k. MSC just released their summer 2025 from Brookyln and they're even less: their equivalent of an ultraspacious balcony (with a nook with bunk beds) -- an aft balcony, at that -- is more like $3500.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RobInMN said:

Booked!

Allure TA Oct 26th

Can't say it's as nice as the cancelled 2020 one. 1 less day. No Canary Islands. No CocoCay. Instead 2 more stops in Spain, Cartagena & Malaga

These 12 & 13 night cruises kind piss me off with the Stockholder's OBC. Because it's $100 for 6-13 nights, but $250 for 14+. I wish they would just do a daily pro-rate.

Same here and I started the roll call ;o)

So I logged onto the website at midnight and they didn't have a lot of the cabins showing.  When I called this morning and asked for the two specific cabins I wanted that were no-shows they told me they were available for booking.  Yay!  So if your preferred cabin doesn't show up on the website, give them a call.  It might be available with RCI directly.

But I agree with everyone.  The prices are just nuts.  With just my junior suite and my roommate's balcony cabin, we're spending more than we did for our Owner's Suite on Wonder for the 2022 WB TA.  If we had tried to get an Owner's Suite for this Allure WB TA the pricing was even more.

My cat was particularly troublesome last night and woke me up around 1am eastern time. Could get back to sleep so I figured I would check the deployments. I think our hardcore Royal days are in the rear view mirror but the grandkids like it🙄

Only way we were going to do the Symphony out of NJ was if I could snag the one coveted 4-bdr Villa Suite for the right of us. 

Well at 2:30am it was available for all but one NJ summer 2025 sailing, of course that was the date I would have picked although it’s not a critical date. My DD is a teacher so  there are about 8 possibilities. Would have loved the 9 night one but it departs 7/4 and was super crazy expensive. 

I did book it for 7/13, which is close to my grandsons birthday. And it was probably 70% more than the Harmony in 2022. 

Man, that cat is getting expensive……..

mac_tlc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Teeara said:

But I agree with everyone.  The prices are just nuts.  With just my junior suite and my roommate's balcony cabin, we're spending more than we did for our Owner's Suite on Wonder for the 2022 WB TA.  If we had tried to get an Owner's Suite for this Allure WB TA the pricing was even more.

In 2020, we booked the Central Park View Interior for a grand total for 2 people of $2024.10. That same room on this cruise (1 less day) $2419.32. Not that bad of an increase really, but since then, we've been doing JS minimum and that's definitely where the prices have gone absolutely crazy.

Suite GTY: $5912.32 (total for 2)

JS: $7018.32

GS1: $11,251.32

Star class basically starts at $10,000/person

We splurged on the GS (to get full suite perks). There's 8 straight sea days, and I think we might spend more time in our cabin than usual.

Would have probably considered the Sky JS if they included the WiFi. It's $750 more than the JS, and the WiFi would probably be in the neighborhood of $300. At that point figured, what the heck.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ashland said:

Got my Canada/NE Oct 2025 on hold a couple of hours ago when it opened. Just a bit more than our Oct 2023 was but sad to miss Bar Harbor...oh well.

Which one did you book?

Pat

Does anyone have any thoughts on where Enchantment, Liberty, and Freedom will be in December 2025? I normally take a cruise over Christmas, but given what dates work from me I don't love any of the options that were just released. Ideally, I'd love a seven or eight leaving the 23rd or 24th ...