Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

4 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

I cannot imagine that they would do that. They normally don't release all cruises at once.

Isn't Jewel still an option?

There is currently no evidence of Jewel in Europe, but obviously everything is up in the air until it’s officially announced. 

5 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

Disappointing to see the seeming abandonment of northern Europe. 

My thinking is that Brilliance could do a very limited Northern Europe season (September - October), either from Southampton or Amsterdam, before crossing back over to the US. If this wasn’t the plan, why would they bring her back to Southampton in August?

5 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

My thinking is that Brilliance could do a very limited Northern Europe season (September - October), either from Southampton or Amsterdam, before crossing back over to the US. If this wasn’t the plan, why would they bring her back to Southampton in August?

Late summer/fall makes no sense for Northern Europe, you will miss the polar night and get choppy seas instead.

The only thing that would make sense to me: an August transatlantic crossing through Iceland and Greenland. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

Late summer/fall makes no sense for Northern Europe, you will miss the polar night and get choppy seas instead.

The only thing that would make sense to me: an August transatlantic crossing through Iceland and Greenland. 

I agree it makes no sense, but also pulling out of Amsterdam doesn’t make sense to me either.

It possibly could be for a TA to Boston, similar to what is now being offered on Jewel in 2024 - 16 night Iceland & Greenland TA from Amsterdam to Boston. Brilliance could then do a short deployment there before moving elsewhere.

23 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

I cannot imagine that they would do that. They normally don't release all cruises at once.

Isn't Jewel still an option?

In the deployment list there’s also been a “remaining deployment”, RCI could easily release the Amsterdam cruises with Jewel with this deployment or they announce it tomorrow as well.

The competitors also offer cruises like that so I can hardly imagine RCI cancelling that or not providing it again in 2025.’’

I can’t believe there won’t be some sort of big reveal for 14 nights from the UK on another ship.  It’s too different.  Voyager has the best itineraries again.  I was very excited when I thought Allure might be doing some of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nettee said:

I can’t believe there won’t be some sort of big reveal for 14 nights from the UK on another ship.

Me too! Us Brits love our 2 weeks in the sun and sad that we will have to go with another line in 25. Now with Royal it seems we have to learn to love our soggy 3-nights in Zeebrugge! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, CruiseMelissa said:

No Norwegian Fjords?  I would have thought that would be a big sell with it being the last year before the restrictions start?

We are doing the NF next year on WC Serenade.  Happy to be able to do it. 🙂 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, danv3 said:

Disappointing to see the seeming abandonment of northern Europe.  Does someone maintain a thread like this for Celebrity?  

So happy that our travel agent put a hold on the Serenade's 15-day portion of the WC for us for next summer in Northern Europe the minute it was released.  Got a great price and it appears that if we had waited for 2025, that itinerary would not exist.

9 minutes ago, Russ Lomas said:

So happy that our travel agent put a hold on the Serenade's 15-day portion of the WC for us for next summer in Northern Europe the minute it was released.  Got a great price and it appears that if we had waited for 2025, that itinerary would not exist.

Did you consider the Jewel on May 30th,(Flaam & Geiranger) has a better itinerary then Serenade's 

If I understand correctly, Indy is replacing Anthem.

But where are the longer cruises? There seems no European (Southern) Cities or Beaches cruise anymore. These were quite popular and long (14 nights). Now I only see one Canaries cruise (12 nights), the rest is quite short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amindu said:

Europe is now showing on the Royal website for 2025

Kids free doesn't seem to be applying to any of the 2025 Europe itineraries I am checking.  I made sure the dates I have selected aren't excluded (ie. not spring break, not summer, etc) from the kids free promo...

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Did you consider the Jewel on May 30th,(Flaam & Geiranger) has a better itinerary then Serenade's 

It is actually the 15-day Northern Europe (England, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Sweden, Germany) cruise we are booked on.  We also had the 9-day Norway cruise on the Serenade booked (the cruise right after our 15-day one) for a total of 24 days, but thought that too long to leave the kids alone at home for (plus the Serenade Norway leg did not have the best Norwegian ports as you mentioned).

I am a school teacher, so unfortunately my vacation dates are decided by my school board, and the cheaper months like May are never a choice for us til we retire.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Kids free doesn't seem to be applying to any of the 2025 Europe itineraries I am checking.  I made sure the dates I have selected aren't excluded (ie. not spring break, not summer, etc) from the kids free promo...

Agreed I have noticed a lot of issues, like rooms sold out or not all cabins available etc. I am hoping this is the infamous Royal IT and hopefully overnight will be resolved.  Unless rooms are actually already sold out which I hope not.  Can’t imagine ppl are booking directly already. 

Edited by amindu

1 minute ago, little britain said:

Prices are high! 
The overnight Istanbul one is $2906 for 7n. 

Yes they are I checked on NCL.com as a comparison and you can get 2 cabins for the same price on a 9 day Epic/breakaway as 1 cabin on a 7 day on the allure.  I am hoping it goes down here soon. 

6 hours ago, island lady said:

We are doing the NF next year on WC Serenade.  Happy to be able to do it. 🙂 

Unfortunatelly Serenade‘s itinerary is very poor with only one real Norwegian Fjord stop in 9 days and that is just Olden.

9 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

Polar night is in Winter.

• Like 1