Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

9 hours ago, twangster said:

I have the Fjords covered in 2024 with a great itinerary so I'm good.  Doing a big train trip in Canada next year too.

Really enjoyed an expedition cruise on Silversea.  Looking at Seabourn to give them a shot.  

Sampling lines and vacations beyond Royal.  I've never had a bad Royal cruise but just as I grew out of Carnival a while ago, I may be growing beyond what Royal can do for me now.   I never had a bad Carnival cruise either.  

Sounds a bit like us. So glad we did the Fjords this past June with Geiranger, Flam, Olden, Honninsvag, Alesund. We have no Royal cruises booked and don't see any future ones either, unless the Symphony gets a lot cheaper out of NJ (for the grandkids). 

Moved over to Celebrity and have a few booked with them but tiring of their current pricing and a whole bunch of policy changes. Got a great deal on an Xcel Sky Suite, so we will probably do that one. 

Then it's on to Oceania and HAL. Next investigation is now on Viking Ocean. The hunt is on.

mac_tlc

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Check out this link and you will find them all here. They are under the heading 2025-2026, beneath the map.

https://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment/

Thanks a lot, I could not remember the site and I searched for ages... All I came up was creative.rccl.com, but this URL does not have a public site (anymore?).

On 11/7/2023 at 9:11 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

My thinking is that Brilliance could do a very limited Northern Europe season (September - October), either from Southampton or Amsterdam, before crossing back over to the US. If this wasn’t the plan, why would they bring her back to Southampton in August?

On 11/7/2023 at 9:18 PM, andreasfcb said:

The only thing that would make sense to me: an August transatlantic crossing through Iceland and Greenland. 

I just found the missing information. Apparently, Brilliance directly crosses the Atlantic after the repositioning:

Brilliance of the Seas 8-Night Spain & Portugal August 22, 2025

Barcelona, Spain • Palma De Mallorca, Spain • Valencia, Spain • Cruising • Lisbon, Portugal • Porto (Leixoes), Portugal • La Coruna, Spain • Cruising • Southampton, England

Brilliance of the Seas 15-Night Iceland & Greenland August 30, 2025

Southampton, England • Cruising • Glasgow (Greenock), Scotland • Cruising • Reykjavik, Iceland (2 days) • Cruising • Qaqortoq, Greenland • Cruising • Nuuk, Greenland • Cruising (2 days) • Sydney, Nova Scotia • Halifax, Nova Scotia • Cruising • Boston, Massachusetts

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

I just found the missing information. Apparently, Brilliance directly crosses the Atlantic after the repositioning:

Barcelona, Spain • Palma De Mallorca, Spain • Valencia, Spain • Cruising • Lisbon, Portugal • Porto (Leixoes), Portugal • La Coruna, Spain • Cruising • Southampton, England

Southampton, England • Cruising • Glasgow (Greenock), Scotland • Cruising • Reykjavik, Iceland (2 days) • Cruising • Qaqortoq, Greenland • Cruising • Nuuk, Greenland • Cruising (2 days) • Sydney, Nova Scotia • Halifax, Nova Scotia • Cruising • Boston, Massachusetts

Thank you!  I see the 8-night on Royal’s website but not the 15-night transatlantic.  Are you seeing it on Royal’s site?  Or ??? Thank you again! 

34 minutes ago, plutosmom said:

Thank you!  I see the 8-night on Royal’s website but not the 15-night transatlantic.  Are you seeing it on Royal’s site?  Or ??? Thank you again! 

I actually got it from the page Jumping Cruiser gave me above.

Direct link: https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025_Unique_Sailings

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

So, we're getting Brilliance in Boston in September 2025. Interesting. Was kind of hoping it would be a ship from Tampa, with one of those fabulous Tampa to Boston Cruises. I was booked this year but had to cancel. Hoped it would be repeated in 2025. Being able to get off the ship without a flight home would have been nice. Oh well. Another new ship for me, so I'm excited about that.

• Like 1

After seeing the itineraries and ships for the Norwegian fjords, I’m glad we jumped the gun and booked NCL.  I guess now we will eagerly wait for winter 25/26 Caribbean.  Hoping for a nice B2B for our 40th. 🙂 Would like it to be RCI. 🤞🏼

We too were looking forward to royal cruise from Southampton. Indy is a ship we have been on and enjoyed, however the itinerary is not remotely exciting and not worth the extra for royal compared to P&O & MSC.

Dissapointed tbh, but then i look at carribean cruises with Royal from Florida/Med and again its same old same old. 

If i want the same old ports i will go with another better value for my ££££ then Royal tbh. 

If i want just the ship (Icon) then i will go with Royal. 

Maybe getting saturated with cruising 🤷

• Like 5

11 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

Looking closer, I think they even had better arctic TA before. Only one stop in Iceland (could easily add Isafjordur in the West) and only two in Greenland.

5 hours ago, barbeyg said:

After seeing the itineraries and ships for the Norwegian fjords, I’m glad we jumped the gun and booked NCL.  I guess now we will eagerly wait for winter 25/26 Caribbean.  Hoping for a nice B2B for our 40th. 🙂 Would like it to be RCI. 🤞🏼

September 4th Prima?

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

September 4th Prima?

That's the one. 10 night cruise, gives us a chance to visit Iceland first (coming in a few days ahead), and GB afterwards.  Plus it included 3 of the ports we wanted in Norway.

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 2

Check out the RCI Blog - an article has just been published saying that there will only be 6 ships in Europe 2025 (a 33% reduction from 9 in 2023)  but by sending bigger ships and the total capacity will be reduced by 23%.

By comparison NCL is sending 8 ships including NCL Viva and Prima.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Apparently they want to focus on cruises that call at Perfect Day at Coco Cay!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Check out the RCI Blog - an article has just been published saying that there will only be 6 ships in Europe 2025 (a 33% reduction from 9 in 2023)  but by sending bigger ships and the total capacity will be reduced by 23%.

By comparison NCL is sending 8 ships including NCL Viva and Prima.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Apparently they want to focus on cruises that call at Perfect Day at Coco Cay!

I understand that these are business decisions, and the company is called Royal CARIBBEAN, but I'm still disappointed. We live in Florida and are done with Caribbean cruises except with friends and family. We want to see new places, and had hoped to reach Pinnacle seeing them on Royal Caribbean. Loved our Greek isles cruise and want to do more "new to us" European ports.

We'll see how it plays out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruisin from florida said:

I understand that these are business decisions, and the company is called Royal CARIBBEAN, but I'm still disappointed. We live in Florida and are done with Caribbean cruises except with friends and family. We want to see new places, and had hoped to reach Pinnacle seeing them on Royal Caribbean. Loved our Greek isles cruise and want to do more "new to us" European ports.

We'll see how it plays out.

Same as us, Caribbean Out!

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Unlikely. RCI sometimes advertises that they give C&A members early access to something but it turns out that everyone has access at the same time.

True fact. I always get the email one day after it appears on the website 🤪

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, amindu said:

Does Royal hold back cabins?  I am interested in a specific category on the Allure, Cat 1A Ultra Spacious Balcony, and it has been showing sold out since release I believe.  I find it hard to believe all those sold out the day of release on Deck 11, it just shows the aft balconies near the rock climbing wall.  

Yes they definitely do. On Wednesday morning I looked online at cabin availability on the 2025 Odyssey TA, and none of my top cabin choices showed as available. I had to call anyway to book with refundable deposit, and all of my top cabins were available through the phone agent.

4 hours ago, Rockiesfan said:

Yes they definitely do. On Wednesday morning I looked online at cabin availability on the 2025 Odyssey TA, and none of my top cabin choices showed as available. I had to call anyway to book with refundable deposit, and all of my top cabins were available through the phone agent.

It’s so bizarre on Allure Cat 1A on Deck 11, I called and they told me those are not available. I think I have a theory though since this itinerary has both Barcelona and Rome as ports where you can get on, I think they are reserving those rooms for the May 4, 2025 sailing from Barcelona because it’s showing available there but not on the May 8th since it’s a 7 day and there would already be someone in the room. It’s bizarre how they allocate what port gets which rooms since for Rome they only have the aft balcony cabin 7330 and 7730 next to the rock climbing sections. Maybe @Ourusualbeach can shed more light. 

Edited by amindu