Customer Relations Response Time

mvaldes140

Just wondering if other people have had to wait an incredibly slow time to get a response from the customer relations email too. I sent an email the day we got off the Ruby Princess (7/16) because we never received any of the promised compensation due to the altered itinerary, and sent a separate follow-up email on 7/26, but still haven't gotten any type of response besides the automatic response saying the message was received and it would take longer than usual to get a response. Is anyone else in the same boat waiting this long for a response, or does anyone have any advice on what to do? I'm hesitant to call the 1-800 number because no one ever knows anything in the call centers and I don't want to waste a couple hours of my time on hold to be told they don't know what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

customerrelations@princesscruises.com is your first line of inquiry. If this is the address that is ignoring your queries try these:

Princess Cruises Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
Vice President Guest Services
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
lwarren@princesscruises.com

Chief Executive
John Padgett
President
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
jpadgett@princess.com

Also, try padgett@HAGroup.com

• Like 4

I sent an email on May 8 seeking help accessing my booking on the website. I received a reply last Tuesday, August 1st saying they have passed my info on to their "team" who will take a closer look at the issue. So almost 3 months later they are looking into a problem that no longer exists.

This problem was resolved via Captains Circle telephone support back in May, after a week or so of not getting any sort of email reply. 🙄 

On 8/5/2023 at 12:36 PM, Thrak said:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com is your first line of inquiry. If this is the address that is ignoring your queries try these:

Princess Cruises Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
Vice President Guest Services
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
lwarren@princesscruises.com

Chief Executive
John Padgett
President
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
jpadgett@princess.com

Also, try padgett@HAGroup.com

I've tried jpadgett@princess before, but each time I email it, I get an error saying that it was blocked, so I guess he doesn't want to know anything 🤣. Thanks for the other 2 though, I just sent a follow-up to them this morning. Hopefully I'll hear something 🤞

4 hours ago, mvaldes140 said:

I've tried jpadgett@princess before, but each time I email it, I get an error saying that it was blocked, so I guess he doesn't want to know anything 🤣. Thanks for the other 2 though, I just sent a follow-up to them this morning. Hopefully I'll hear something 🤞

I've read here on CC that you need to use the last address in the list for JP. Don't know from personal experience though.

padgett@HAGroup.com

We had some issues on our cruise to Hawaii in January. I got acknowledgements only and nothing further from my initial emails to customer relations . I emailed Lorna warren and Collin steinke and still nothing. This was over a few months. I finally emailed Collin Steinke ONLY in June and got a reply with a resolution immediately. I’m thinking emails to multiple people may be blocked, but not sure. Good luck!

17 minutes ago, sunviking90 said:

We had some issues on our cruise to Hawaii in January. I got acknowledgements only and nothing further from my initial emails to customer relations . I emailed Lorna warren and Collin steinke and still nothing. This was over a few months. I finally emailed Collin Steinke ONLY in June and got a reply with a resolution immediately. I’m thinking emails to multiple people may be blocked, but not sure. Good luck!

What was the address you used, please.

Maybe not the same but last month I booked a cruise directly because my TA was on vacation.  I downloaded the form to transfer the cruise to her, filled out, signed and faxed it to the number on the form.  After 2 weeks we hadn't heard anything so now I emailed them and attached the form.  It was changed that day.

2 hours ago, Worldtraveler 4727 said:

What was the address you used, please.

The same one posted above, csteinke@princesscruises.com

These are also available at Elliott.org. If you don’t hear anything, just keep emailing every few weeks and mention your previous emails to customer relations with no reply. 
Oh, and my reply wasn’t actually from him, but from customer relations. I guess it was passed off by his office and someone said “take care of her so she stops bugging me” 😆 

Edited by sunviking90

15 hours ago, mvaldes140 said:

You have to keep the pattern up.  All PCL employees are @PrincessCruises.com.  And everyone I have seen to date are all <Initial><LastName> before the @ symbol.  IDK what they do when they have both John Doe and Jane Doe working there.

I have advised @Thrak to correct his list before, but it seems he is pasting in an old version.  Also, Padgett's email at HA Group is missing his initial "J".  But I would use Princess Cruises and not attempt to email him at HAG.

13 hours ago, wcflats said:

Response time?   ?   Months!

Oh no.  I had a problem with my folio on my July cruise.  I was on the phone for over an hour and used the past guest contact on the website as well.  I guess I will just email them every few weeks.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

You have to keep the pattern up.  All PCL employees are @PrincessCruises.com.  And everyone I have seen to date are all <Initial><LastName> before the @ symbol.  IDK what they do when they have both John Doe and Jane Doe working there.

I have advised @Thrak to correct his list before, but it seems he is pasting in an old version.  Also, Padgett's email at HA Group is missing his initial "J".  But I would use Princess Cruises and not attempt to email him at HAG.

Okay, I have corrected the addresses. Sorry about that. My bad. Hopefully the list is now correct.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1