Any Perks for first time cruisers?

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is none but I thought I would ask to make sure. We are Diamond and have convienced our good friends to join us on an Oasis cruise this coming October out of Bayonne. They have been researching, watching videos and are very excited about the cruise. I assume that there will be no perks loaded on their Seapass cards as they will have 0 points and the perk chart shows that Gold starts after 3 points. If there are any other first time cruise perks at all I would appreciate hearing about them so we can let them know. Also, I assume it is OK to share some of our Diamond perks with them? We don't use our JR milkshake perk so we could share that one. We also have lots of pictures of us so I was thinking of a picture with all 4 of us at dress your best night which we would simply give them. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, TeRriii said:

The perk is the feeling when they step on the ship for first time.

Yes, I think they will really love cruising and it will be fun to see how they react when they see how large and beautiful OAS is.

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

You can share your Diamond vouchers and get them drinks.

They are good friends,, but not that good 😄.

9 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Their biggest perk is to have you there showing them what to do and when to do it. 

Thanks for this thought BirdTravels

My boyfriend went on his 1st cruise last year. I wanted him to experience the 'basic" cruise to see if he would enjoy it, I am diamond and always book inside, no dining package, no drink package 

I am diamond, did share my drink vouchers with him 

Conclusion, he loves cruising. And we took our 2nd cruise this year

• Like 3

Not sure introducing friends to cruising is a favor.  It gets very expensive once you get hooked.  Even DIL and grandaugher with vertigo issues are now hooked.

The real advantage of having you around is showing them what they can do and experience. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I don't know of any perks for first time cruisers. Sharing the free picture is being debated in this thread. 

If you are in the picture, you will be able to share it with your friends.

Actually not quite true. We used our free photos to get a picture of just our grandson for his parents and other grandma.