Papeete - early morning tour

DISNEY GIRL

Good morning all - Our flight lands at 0600hrs in Papeete on a Friday, we can't get into our accommodation until 4pm, then our cruise starts the next day.   Can someone recommend a tour, which will pick us up at the airport, together with our luggage and take us for a half day tour of the Island??   Many thanks

• Like 1

I would highly recommend Fabrice at Tahiti Eden Tours. We did a full day island tour on our disembarkation day when our flight out wasn't until 10 PM. He knows the island very well and provided a great tour with great insight into the history of the island and the people of FP.

tahitiedentours.com

• Like 2

That is very early for an excursion pickup  ... might I suggest depending on where you are staying to contact the concierge and have them arrange for a tour. You get yourself to the place your staying, leave your bags and then have to excursion pick you up at the place your staying .... just a thought.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 9:44 AM, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

That is very early for an excursion pickup  ... might I suggest depending on where you are staying to contact the concierge and have them arrange for a tour. You get yourself to the place your staying, leave your bags and then have to excursion pick you up at the place your staying .... just a thought.  

How much time does it take to clear customs and get luggage?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 8:53 AM, Dbld777 said:

I would highly recommend Fabrice at Tahiti Eden Tours. We did a full day island tour on our disembarkation day when our flight out wasn't until 10 PM. He knows the island very well and provided a great tour with great insight into the history of the island and the people of FP.

tahitiedentours.com

thx.

i emailed them for PAPEETE and RAIATEA

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 2:53 AM, Dbld777 said:

tahitiedentours.com

Did this small group tour ($69). Was excellent.

My review: 

Edited by fstuff1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, fstuff1 said:

i have no idea.

ask a mod?

Hello @fstuff1

Discussion of the management of this Community, including post removals, member suspensions, or any rule of participation is not allowed. Please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..."

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Include the link to the post. Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. 

Hope this information will be helpful.

Host Kat