What is the next Celebrity cut?

NMTraveller

I was on Royal Caribbean on the Harmony of the Seas last April and had 1 cleaning per day for the first time. I thought I would just manage with it, and we did, but I really did not like it.  Having the towels replaced twice a day is nice with twice a day cleaning.  We asked for more towels with once a day cleaning and got them, but ones on the floor sat there in a pile until the next day.  The wastebaskets are small and they fill up. I would like the trash picked up twice a day, but it is not. Dishes tend to pile up, and putting them outside the door is not a good idea with once a day cleaning.  Some people said they always just asked for just once a day cleaning, but I didn't. The cabin attendant worked very hard since there are less of them now. I booked a cruise on the Apex in April 2024 because Celebrity is supposed to be more upscale.  If they go to once a day cleaning, they will lose their upscale reputation. 

21 hours ago, neverlaysup said:

I would not be surprised to see the towels disappear from the pool chairs or storage racks and the passengers have to swipe room card to check them out.....just like Royal.

celeb trusts their guests..royal treated us like petty thieves!

• Like 1

This is a copy of the new Luminae breakfast menu posted on another site by a current passenger on the Silhouette. Notice a lot of cuts from the past, no sausage under sides, and only one type of Eggs Benidict, no regular waffles only a new 'Potatoe" waffle. Looks like the next cuts will be in the kitchens.

May be an image of text that says 'BREAKFAST CONTINENTAL SEASONAL RUIT FRESH GRAPEFRUITH HALF PLATE BAKED OATMEAL FRESHLY BAKED EGGS OMELETTE PreparedYe Way BENEDICT* Capers SALMON* Tomato Berries Caramel Powder AMARENA CHERRIES Toast WHITE BREAKFAST BAKE Swiss IBÉRICO HAM Grated Tomato Over Sourdough Toast SIDES Back Smipked POTATOES Sautéed Fingerling Hash Browns BEEF HASH BAKED BEANS GRILLED TOMATO SAUTEED MUSHROOMS CHEDDAR CHEESE GRITS SMOOTHIES BEVERAGES JUICES Strawberry Blueberry Banana Mango Fresh Orange Fresh Grapefruit Cranberry Prune Apple Sunny GRIDDLE PEACH COBBLER FRENCH TOAST BUTTERMILK PANCAKES Blueberry Strawberry SAVORY POTATO WAFFLE Egg* Melted Cheddar Applewood Bacon CRÉPE Caramelized Apples| Cinnamon ಮಗish OCEBE tk epecallys anttsm'

41 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

This is a copy of the new Luminae breakfast menu posted on another site by a current passenger on the Silhouette. Notice a lot of cuts from the past, no sausage under sides, and only one type of Eggs Benidict, no regular waffles only a new 'Potatoe" waffle. Looks like the next cuts will be in the kitchens.

May be an image of text that says 'BREAKFAST CONTINENTAL SEASONAL RUIT FRESH GRAPEFRUITH HALF PLATE BAKED OATMEAL FRESHLY BAKED EGGS OMELETTE PreparedYe Way BENEDICT* Capers SALMON* Tomato Berries Caramel Powder AMARENA CHERRIES Toast WHITE BREAKFAST BAKE Swiss IBÉRICO HAM Grated Tomato Over Sourdough Toast SIDES Back Smipked POTATOES Sautéed Fingerling Hash Browns BEEF HASH BAKED BEANS GRILLED TOMATO SAUTEED MUSHROOMS CHEDDAR CHEESE GRITS SMOOTHIES BEVERAGES JUICES Strawberry Blueberry Banana Mango Fresh Orange Fresh Grapefruit Cranberry Prune Apple Sunny GRIDDLE PEACH COBBLER FRENCH TOAST BUTTERMILK PANCAKES Blueberry Strawberry SAVORY POTATO WAFFLE Egg* Melted Cheddar Applewood Bacon CRÉPE Caramelized Apples| Cinnamon ಮಗish OCEBE tk epecallys anttsm'

Yeah I just saw the cuts for the MDR dinner menus on the app....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

No sausages of any kind, no Crab cake or Salmon eggs benedict, no regular French toast, no regular or Belgium waffles and no hot oatmeal. The cuts have begun.

Edited by terrydtx

8 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Yeah I just saw the cuts for the MDR dinner menus on the app....

I still cannot see the Luminae menus for our Apex cruise next month on the app, so I guess they are still making changes and or cuts on them.

6 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

No sausages of any kind, no Crab cake or Salmon eggs benedict, no French toast, no regular or Belgium waffles and no hot oatmeal. The cuts have begun.

No more huevos rancheros either. The waffles seem like a cheap, silly thing to cut. I wonder if we can still request one. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, keysey222 said:

No more huevos rancheros either. The waffles seem like a cheap, silly thing to cut. I wonder if we can still request one. 

The poster who originally posted this menu said some of the missing things can still be requested but the Huevos Rancheros is not one that can be requested and is gone for good. That was one of my favorite Luminae breakfast items. If some items can be requested why remove them from the menus in the first place?  Maybe they are only available until supplies run out?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

No sausages of any kind, no Crab cake or Salmon eggs benedict, no regular French toast, no regular or Belgium waffles and no hot oatmeal. The cuts have begun.

We loved the chicken sausages!  Gone?

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 8:29 AM, hcat said:

they tried that a few times....replaced with endless techno track throughout the ship and  "nasty lyrics" rap at the pool..

All of that that failed..

E Class now has great music all over the ship..all styles.  Excellent modern production  shows and guest artists in the  state of the art Theater, and also music, etc in the CLUB .   Plus very good DJs , esp at  pool & deck parties!

We were never without choices

On the edge in February, the live music choices around the ship were a lot less than in the past. Also the quality was much lower. Missed the rooftop garden singers.

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

The poster who originally posted this menu said some of the missing things can still be requested but the Huevos Rancheros is not one that can be requested and is gone for good. That was one of my favorite Luminae breakfast items. If some items can be requested why remove them from the menus in the first place?  Maybe they are only available until supplies run out?

In a regular cabin here, just booked a week ago and see changes everywhere. It’s not the way to do it. People get mad when you take away.

*There needs to be some kind of amends for those who have booked, and going forward communication about the changes.* As a consultant, that is how I was trained and how I train. Basic good business sense.

I’m going to the MDR and requesting salmon eggs Benedict, kindly, and if they tell me no, I’ll kindly walk out. Use to be my go to on RC but that was a while back. 

3 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Two eggs over easy, bacon and grits..

• Like 1