Stocking up on bottled water - Classic Package ?

daybrake

We will be going on our first Celebrity Cruise in a Veranda stateroom and have the Classic beverage package.  I understand that bottled water is included in the Classic package.  I drink a lot of water.  Does our room attendant bring bottles of water to our stateroom or is there someplace I need to go pick up the bottled water so that I have 6-8 bottles available in my cabin?

My wife and I get into a little routine. After breakfast we always go to the bar there and get two bottles apiece. At night when heading back to cabin we grab a couple bottles, any bar will have water. On the way to shore excursions they have water set up before going ashore to grab. You will get into a routine when to grab water.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, daybrake said:

We will be going on our first Celebrity Cruise in a Veranda stateroom and have the Classic beverage package.  I understand that bottled water is included in the Classic package.  I drink a lot of water.  Does our room attendant bring bottles of water to our stateroom or is there someplace I need to go pick up the bottled water so that I have 6-8 bottles available in my cabin?

Room service is not included in the classic beverage package and the bottles of water that are in your state room are not included in your package so if you consume them you would pay for them. You will need to go to any bar or restaurant and ask for a bottle of water and you can do that as many times as you need during the day

Edited by WestLakeGirl
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SlightDraw said:

My wife and I get into a little routine. After breakfast we always go to the bar there and get two bottles apiece. At night when heading back to cabin we grab a couple bottles, any bar will have water. On the way to shore excursions they have water set up before going ashore to grab. You will get into a routine when to grab water.

We always did that too as well in the evening on our way back to cabin.

4 hours ago, realnice46 said:

We always did that too as well in the evening on our way back to cabin.

Us too.  Before drink packages we would go to a bar and pick up wine glasses to keep in our cabin for the wine we brought on board. The cabin steward would keep our ice bucket full of ice each day so our wine was able to be chilled.

You won’t be able to get water in your cabin included with your package. There’s also not somewhere you can go to pick up water in bulk. You can stop by bars while walking and pick up water 2 bottles at a time. You can also bring a reusable bottle and fill it at the buffet. That’s what we usually do. 

16 hours ago, daybrake said:

I generally pick up water at Cafe Al Bacio and take it back to my cabin.

I ask my cabin attendant to empty the mini-fridge the first day so we can keep water and other beverages chilled. 

• Like 1