LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

11 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Just got a message from Teo. He arrived to the hospital this evening… tomorrow morning there. Tests, scans and surgery Wednesday, if anyone is following along with that. 

I'll be thinking of him and praying for a great turnout!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Bayside Market is packed. Music pumping. The smell of pizza and hookah wafts. 

7BBAB042-F695-415B-817C-0FB66688D7DC.jpeg

It was packed when we were there Sunday night. Except it was hotter than heck and the mass humanity made it even hotter. Still a good time tho. The lines for the tiki boats were incredibly long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

See that Hard Rock in your picture, of course you do you took it.  Anywho, Melania and I will meet you and Mr. Megan there for dinner this January.

Why there?  They have a very small and extremely limited Gluten Free menu and so far, fingers crossed, Melania has never gotten sick there.  You know it's all about the trust, no gluten!

11 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Umm you don’t even know the story… when I met Mr. Megan, every where we went, he had to eat at Hard Rock Cafe. He ate the same dang burger all across North America. I finally put my foot down and said we were eating somewhere else. Now it’s an inside joke for my whole family… but we will see you there. I told him and he’s excited. 😆

When my mom and her husband travel, they always stop by the Hard Rock Cafe no matter where they go. She always buys me a T-shirt or some other souvenir. After all these years, I still don't have the heart to tell her that I have no interest whatsoever in the Hard Rock Cafe, nor any of their junk. I just smile and say "thank you", then take the item home and put it in a box in my storage room... 

• Like 7
  • Haha 16